Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I for one am impressed 18:24 - Jul 24 with 2040 viewschrismakin

Completely agree with Craney regarding our shape and our fitness levels are looking excellent.

We do need some additions still, but I certainly can see more to this squad at present than last seasons already.

Harper and Burns are going to be favourites with the fans. Pigott is a gem. Wolfy looked like the 2019 upcoming version which is positive.

All in all very impressed and nothing to fear with th season coming.

Also a note some of the youngsters coming in... excellent.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Well I for one am impressed on 18:39 - Jul 24 with 1847 viewssaffers12

Didn't go mate

What was the speed of play and passing like?
Well I for one am impressed on 18:44 - Jul 24 with 1813 viewsFPL_Tractor

Well I for one am impressed on 18:39 - Jul 24 by saffers12

Didn't go mate

I thought the pressing and effort was very good. The passing not so much but they’re against Premier League players. Pretty encouraging.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Well I for one am impressed on 18:46 - Jul 24 with 1781 viewschrismakin

Didn't go mate

For a friendly it was incredibly high tempo for me, both sides not holding back, you could still see the differences between quality of level at certain things but overall imo when we did go at it we weren't afraid to try a d spread play, looked to get forward as often as possible and took risks with some passes. Harper imo did give it away a bit under pressure but our midfield weren't given much time on the ball being honest palace were incredibly quick off the ball let alone on it.

You will enjoy watching some of the youngsters staffers. No fear at all. The no.21 that came on was a bishop when he first came onto the scene if I could compare it to someone.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Well I for one am impressed on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 1751 viewsMillsTash

I thought Fraser was blowing and looked short of match fitness.
Well I for one am impressed on 18:52 - Jul 24 with 1698 viewschrismakin

Well I for one am impressed on 18:48 - Jul 24 by MillsTash

I thought Fraser was blowing and looked short of match fitness.

Possibly. Not forgetting most of our new lot have been training esp on fitness for weeks and palace are prem talents, fraser might just be a bit behind.

Well I for one am impressed on 19:21 - Jul 24 with 1493 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I enjoyed today. I thought our best player was Burns, and Piggott reminded me of Scowcroft in a way - not a bad thing at all. I wondered if Cookie was making an example of Jackson, he was the only outfield player not to get time on the pitch, with all the youngsters preferred ahead of him .

Can't wait for the new season now - COYB!
Well I for one am impressed on 20:42 - Jul 24 with 1170 viewsDurovigutum

Didn't go mate

We had a hole in front of the two central defenders and behind the central midfield that Palace exploited. But Zaha does that against Man City, so....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024