Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Pigott 18:52 - Jul 24 with 1378 viewsportmanking

Is it just me or did he play in the number 10 role today? He seemed to be the one slightly withdrawn rather than Norwood. Looks like a clever player on the deck to me.

As for Scott Fraser, he looked well below par IMO. Unsure how much of a pre season he's had but he looked well off the pace. Hope he's not that slow normally!

Wes Burns looks nailed on for that right wing berth. Toto once again underlines why we need another senior CB desperately. We should have been two down after 15-20 mins because of his naivety again.

Plenty to be positive about though, just need to get busy in the market over the next fortnight!
Joe Pigott on 18:56 - Jul 24 with 1355 viewsitfcjoe

A touch of the James Scowcroft’s about him - I thought a few of Fraser’s passes really showed what we could have there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe Pigott on 19:17 - Jul 24 with 1169 viewsportmanking

Joe Pigott on 18:56 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

A touch of the James Scowcroft’s about him - I thought a few of Fraser’s passes really showed what we could have there

That's a really good comparison. Hopefully he'll play a similar role. Looked like at third tier level his movement between the lines will trouble defences.

A touch of Cresswell about Penney too for me, but he visibly lacked self belief at times. One to work with for sure.
Joe Pigott on 19:19 - Jul 24 with 1142 viewschrismakin

Joe Pigott on 19:17 - Jul 24 by portmanking

That's a really good comparison. Hopefully he'll play a similar role. Looked like at third tier level his movement between the lines will trouble defences.

A touch of Cresswell about Penney too for me, but he visibly lacked self belief at times. One to work with for sure.

I quite liked the look of him today. You almost need to do a Southgate and use him against the lesser sides where he can freely attack and then maybe coulsen against the better attacking sides.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024