Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odd shaped ball game 19:00 - Jul 24 with 2511 viewsKeno

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:02 - Jul 24 with 2342 viewsJ2BLUE

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:07]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:05 - Jul 24 with 2326 viewsChrisd

Thought I wouldn’t enjoy that with no crowd, but a terrific match with so much intensity.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:05 - Jul 24 with 2321 viewsKeno

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:02 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:07]

Why? Any of four outcomes are possible from that

I’ll edit

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:06 - Jul 24 with 2320 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:08 - Jul 24 with 2291 viewsJ2BLUE

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:05 - Jul 24 by Keno

Why? Any of four outcomes are possible from that

I’ll edit

Well done.

Truly impaired.

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:09 - Jul 24 with 2275 viewsDarth_Koont

Ugly game but incredible battles all over the pitch.

People can lament the use/overuse of the box kick but it was so even all over the park, it was the only way to try to push forward and get something positive.

Nicely set up for the second Test now South Africa need to win and probably also realise that they can’t grind it out.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 24 with 2261 viewsMattinLondon

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:09 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

People can lament the use/overuse of the box kick but it was so even all over the park, it was the only way to try to push forward and get something positive.

Nicely set up for the second Test now South Africa need to win and probably also realise that they can’t grind it out.

Is a Test match just a glorified friendly?
Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 24 with 2260 viewsJ2BLUE

OP won't post a spoiler but you will

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:12 - Jul 24 with 2247 viewsDarth_Koont

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

OP won't post a spoiler but you will

What on earth are you talking about?

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:15 - Jul 24 with 2218 viewsDarth_Koont

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 24 by MattinLondon

Is a Test match just a glorified friendly?

No. All rugby internationals are Test matches.

But thinking about it, I only use that term for the Lions because it’s a Test series. Normally I’d say 6 Nations, World Cup match or Autumn Internationals.

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:15 - Jul 24 with 2216 viewsJ2BLUE

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:12 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

What on earth are you talking about?

Just amused me that the OP said I won't post a spoiler and then you openly talk about the result.

Truly impaired.

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 24 with 2193 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 24 with 2192 viewsDarth_Koont

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:15 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

Just amused me that the OP said I won't post a spoiler and then you openly talk about the result.

Anyone who cares watched it, surely?

By the way don’t tell me the Ipswich score. I was pressure-spraying my back patio ... if you know what I mean.

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:19 - Jul 24 with 2178 viewsJ2BLUE

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

Anyone who cares watched it, surely?

By the way don’t tell me the Ipswich score. I was pressure-spraying my back patio ... if you know what I mean.

Assume that's a euphemism but what you get up to in the privacy of your own home is your business mate.

Truly impaired.

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 24 with 2152 viewsDarth_Koont

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:19 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

Assume that's a euphemism but what you get up to in the privacy of your own home is your business mate.

Yeah that was sort of the joke.

Tough crowd.

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:25 - Jul 24 with 2137 viewsDarth_Koont

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

It’s rugby football.

Maybe we should change the tab to “Association Football” or “Soccer” as it was known?

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:26 - Jul 24 with 2121 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:26]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:27 - Jul 24 with 2109 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:25 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

It’s rugby football.

Maybe we should change the tab to “Association Football” or “Soccer” as it was known?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm sure Phil would add a Rugby Football section for those who wish to be bored.

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:28 - Jul 24 with 2083 viewsDarth_Koont

Lions - I won’t post a spoiler (n/t) on 19:26 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 19:26]

I think the people who care about Keno posting in the “wrong” thread area are already waaaay too bored.

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:47 - Jul 24 with 2019 viewsKeno

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Surely rugby football goes in the football section?

Do we need VAR on this?

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:13 - Jul 24 with 1962 viewsWicklowBlue

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:47 - Jul 24 by Keno

Do we need VAR on this?

Let's await the TMO decision...
General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:20 - Jul 24 with 1950 viewsDarth_Koont

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 19:47 - Jul 24 by Keno

Do we need VAR on this?

What did you think of the game, Ken dog?

I thought Lawes was very good and no step down on Beirne in the end. Think we toughed it out up front and that (eventually) put the Boks on the back foot.

Not sure SA have much different to offer. Whereas I think Gatland could pick a quick, mobile team to go for the jugular or a heavyweight team to shut them down.

There are so many marginal calls on selections in this squad, I’m actually grateful for once that someone like Gatland is in charge who will just take the decision and own it.

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:59 - Jul 24 with 1887 viewsKeno

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:20 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

What did you think of the game, Ken dog?

I thought Lawes was very good and no step down on Beirne in the end. Think we toughed it out up front and that (eventually) put the Boks on the back foot.

Not sure SA have much different to offer. Whereas I think Gatland could pick a quick, mobile team to go for the jugular or a heavyweight team to shut them down.

There are so many marginal calls on selections in this squad, I’m actually grateful for once that someone like Gatland is in charge who will just take the decision and own it.

First half was very much as I expected, very pleasantly surprised with the second one

It was very physical and very intense!!!

Love listening to Nigel Owens

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 11:49 - Jul 25 with 1649 viewsDarth_Koont

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:59 - Jul 24 by Keno

First half was very much as I expected, very pleasantly surprised with the second one

A few comments in the media about the Boks running out of gas. But not sure about that – felt more that they’d run out of ideas once the Lions began to match them in the kicking battle.

I’ve got a feeling that the next game will be more of the same. Not a massive amount of entertainment for the casual observer but utterly gripping for both sets of fans.

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 12:33 - Jul 25 with 1612 viewsTangledupin_Blue

General section please Gav / Phil. (n/t) on 20:59 - Jul 24 by Keno

Doo, doo, doo, looking out my back door.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024