Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) 18:16 - Jul 26 with 2294 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:17 - Jul 26 with 2269 viewssaffers12

Cheers was going to check that out, he will leave but not for us
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:18 - Jul 26 with 2249 viewsOldboy

Mus tard signed then.
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:18 - Jul 26 with 2231 viewsipswichtillidie

Imagine if he signed on top of 3/4 others due in the building in the next few days.. I suspect he’ll come back to England but in the championship. Time will tell

Gav

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:20 - Jul 26 with 2192 viewsipswichtillidie

Also I wonder if we will go in for the crew winger(Dale) for 1m
Plus. Can’t see it but wouldn’t be surprised also.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 18:22]

Gav

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:25 - Jul 26 with 2045 viewsITFC_Jenx

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:20 - Jul 26 by ipswichtillidie

Also I wonder if we will go in for the crew winger(Dale) for 1m
Plus. Can’t see it but wouldn’t be surprised also.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 18:22]

I know Town denied their interest in Dale but I think he'd be great across the front 4.
Sort of player we can sign for 1m and sell for 5m down the line.
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:28 - Jul 26 with 2007 viewsParky

Worth noting, he hasn’t been in the squad for any of their pre-season games (they’ve already played 5).
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:33 - Jul 26 with 1894 viewsSitfcB

Unfortunately I doubt it will happen now :(

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:33 - Jul 26 with 1887 viewschrismakin

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:28 - Jul 26 by Parky

Worth noting, he hasn’t been in the squad for any of their pre-season games (they’ve already played 5).

Well thanks for bursting that potential bubble of hope lol.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Login to get fewer ads

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 1775 viewswkj

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:33 - Jul 26 by chrismakin

Someone doing the research, so we don't have to.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:40 - Jul 26 with 1750 viewsParky

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:33 - Jul 26 by chrismakin

Haha, sorry mate. - Looks like he’s going to be leaving Dijon, unfortunately looking unlikely to be coming here.
No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:42 - Jul 26 with 1697 viewschrismakin

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:40 - Jul 26 by Parky

Haha, sorry mate. - Looks like he’s going to be leaving Dijon, unfortunately looking unlikely to be coming here.

Yeah. One for another year.

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 18:43 - Jul 26 with 1667 viewsBluefish

They have probably just gone full strength

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

No Celina on the Dijon squad tonight ;) (n/t) on 19:01 - Jul 26 with 1382 viewsEwan_Oozami

Obviously not cutting the mustard there...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024