Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB 19:37 - Jul 26 with 1289 viewschrismakin

After that.... is that it? utilise the likes of Humphries, Ward, Ziniba ( spelling) or a couple of young prem/champ loans as backups?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 19:40 - Jul 26 with 1243 viewsSuperblue95

Would still need Coulson or someone else to help out at left back. Ideally one more winger and midfielder on top of that for me

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 19:41 - Jul 26 with 1227 viewschrismakin

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 19:40 - Jul 26 by Superblue95

Would still need Coulson or someone else to help out at left back. Ideally one more winger and midfielder on top of that for me

Good point forgot about Coulson

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 19:52 - Jul 26 with 1076 viewsTractorCam

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 19:40 - Jul 26 by Superblue95

Centre mid also, Humphreys starting on Saturday shows that we're limited there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 20:00 - Jul 26 with 991 viewsHipsterectomy

I would think we need 3 or 4 squad players, especially if Kenlock, Jackson, Downes etc all move on.

I guess backup would be Jon Nolan now, but I could see him asking for a move. He has got a good reputation, despite what our fans think and he could easily be a star midfielder in other teams. Donacien, I assume will be moved on or a back up, maybe Nsiala if we sign 2-3 defenders by the end of the window.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 20:09 - Jul 26 with 937 viewsSomethingBlue

Coulson, another CM and a pacy winger - the latter maybe a younger player happy to come off bench initially - on top of these.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 20:11 - Jul 26 with 910 viewstractordownsouth

I'd be happy with this. Maybe a bit light in CM but Fraser can potentially drop in there and maybe the likes of McGavin can be brought out of the bomb squad in an emergency.

Hladky (Holy)

KVY (Donacien)
Woolfenden (New CB)
Edmundson (Nsiala)
New LB (Penney)

Evans (Humphries/El Mizouni)
Harper (Nolan)

Burns (New RW)
Fraser (Norwood)
Chaplin (Dobra)

Piggott (Bonne)
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 20:12]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So then folks, Edmundson, Chaplin, + potentially 1 more CB on 20:34 - Jul 26 with 745 viewsPoultman

So is that 1 x CB with potential or just a potential CB ? 🤔😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024