Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do tickets go on sale for Cheltenham away and how many will we get ? (n/t) 10:16 - Jul 27 with 542 viewscarlisleaway

When do tickets go on sale for Cheltenham away and how many will we get ? (n/t) on 10:33 - Jul 27 with 493 viewsKTBlue

was wondering exactly the same
When do tickets go on sale for Cheltenham away and how many will we get ? (n/t) on 10:38 - Jul 27 with 475 viewshammo56

I believe the away end holds 1100 but how many we will get in the current circumstances have no idea.
When do tickets go on sale for Cheltenham away and how many will we get ? (n/t) on 10:41 - Jul 27 with 464 viewstrncbluearmy

No idea when on sale but looks like min. of 1100
but you can also sign up as a mascot for your team, have this vision, I can`t get rid of now, of hundreds of old boys slightly the worst for wear. stinking of Brut struggling into their mascot kit
When do tickets go on sale for Cheltenham away and how many will we get ? (n/t) on 10:43 - Jul 27 with 459 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

According to the football grounds guide we get the stand behind one of the goals that holds 1100, which I believe is seated. I have booked a B&B already so hope now to get tickets! Should be ok as a midweek game of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024