Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then 07:54 - Jul 28 with 2342 viewstractorboy1978

It's almost like he knew what he was doing all along.
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:07 - Jul 28 with 2255 viewschrismakin

Not bad for a player that was erm 'Banned' from the club

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:21 - Jul 28 with 2163 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:07 - Jul 28 by chrismakin

Not bad for a player that was erm 'Banned' from the club

Stop being bitchy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:25 - Jul 28 with 2136 viewsDanTheMan

Has his attitude or application ever been in question?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:27 - Jul 28 with 2109 viewstractorboy1978

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:25 - Jul 28 by DanTheMan

No, but it looks pretty clear to me PC knew he needed him to go into the summer with the gauntlet thrown down and to come back fighting. Best I've seen him play for us last night and nice comments from FJ after the match. Would love it if he can play a real part in a promotion push this season.
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:30 - Jul 28 with 2088 viewsFPL_Tractor

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:27 - Jul 28 by tractorboy1978

No, but it looks pretty clear to me PC knew he needed him to go into the summer with the gauntlet thrown down and to come back fighting. Best I've seen him play for us last night and nice comments from FJ after the match. Would love it if he can play a real part in a promotion push this season.

I’ve thought he looks an ideal impact sub for us. He’s now making me wonder if he’s a bit better than that. Probably fighting Fraser for a place in the short term?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:31 - Jul 28 with 2079 viewschrismakin

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:25 - Jul 28 by DanTheMan

Yes, even by the the likes of Dyer and TB, great player, that fragile mindset, quite sulky in the past etc.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:35 - Jul 28 with 2047 viewsMookamoo

Got fouled an awful lot. League 1 Grealish.
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:36 - Jul 28 with 2037 viewsDanTheMan

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:31 - Jul 28 by chrismakin

Yes, even by the the likes of Dyer and TB, great player, that fragile mindset, quite sulky in the past etc.

Have you got any links? I must have missed this.

Login to get fewer ads

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:40 - Jul 28 with 1989 viewschrismakin

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:36 - Jul 28 by DanTheMan

Have you got any links? I must have missed this.

Nope, can either trust me on it or not.

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:43 - Jul 28 with 1975 viewsDanTheMan

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:40 - Jul 28 by chrismakin

Nope, can either trust me on it or not.

Erm... I'll choose not to if you have literally no proof they said this and it somewhat flies in the face of Dobra's actions over the past year or so.

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:45 - Jul 28 with 1948 viewschrismakin

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:43 - Jul 28 by DanTheMan

Erm... I'll choose not to if you have literally no proof they said this and it somewhat flies in the face of Dobra's actions over the past year or so.

That's fine, I can't prove discussions.

Moving on. Good to see him flourish

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:52 - Jul 28 with 1893 viewsN2_Blue

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:43 - Jul 28 by DanTheMan

First i've ever heard of Dobra being labelled sulky and never recall KD or TB saying such words

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:56 - Jul 28 with 1850 viewschrismakin

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:52 - Jul 28 by N2_Blue

First i've ever heard of Dobra being labelled sulky and never recall KD or TB saying such words

Not a public comment to make is it, Dan asked a question, I replied.

People's choice if they wish to believe or not, im comfortable with what I know and have shown this with the Dobra situation many times.

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 09:05 - Jul 28 with 1794 viewsYallop

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:31 - Jul 28 by chrismakin

He's a teenager. We all acted a dick at times. Can turn that round very quickly with the right kind of kick up the backside
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 09:12 - Jul 28 with 1730 viewsMrTown

I genuinely thought someone said he was told he wasn't going to be allowed at the club, or use the clubs facilities?

Last night he was outstanding.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 09:20 - Jul 28 with 1667 viewsitfcjoe

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 08:52 - Jul 28 by N2_Blue

Dobra is very up and down and hot-headed - he's had a lot of knockbacks at ITFC so it wouldn't surprise me if he has gone into shell at times

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

[Redacted] on 09:45 - Jul 28 with 1508 viewsvictorywilhappen

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 09:20 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

Dobra is very up and down and hot-headed - he's had a lot of knockbacks at ITFC so it wouldn't surprise me if he has gone into shell at times

[Redacted]
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 09:56 - Jul 28 with 1425 viewsMrTown

[Redacted] on 09:45 - Jul 28 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

"Don't think he was respected as a player (or person?)"

What is this based on?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 1372 viewsPhilTWTD

[Redacted]

I know the manager last year wasn't impressed that AD didn't want to go on loan to Crawley. AD wanted to stay and fight for his place, but PL just left him out, presumably as some sort of 'punishment' for not taking the move.

Having a manager and coaches showing faith in him seems to be paying dividends.
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:03 - Jul 28 with 1336 viewsMeadowlark

Was he also playing on the front foot and with his tail up?
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:03 - Jul 28 with 1341 viewsitfcjoe

[Redacted]

I think the senior players at the club have always looked after Dobra, and respect between them - issues he has had has always been with the powers that be (and seniors had helped him bite tongue at times and acted as a conduit)

Mixed messages over the years, transfer offers from big clubs, but wouldn't offer a decent deal - think he was still being offered £800 a week when he had all that interest and wanted £1,200 - took a long time for club to meet in middle.....but he also wanted guarantees, and got them.....but then didn't get what was promised. Culminating in club wanting to send him out on loan, and him refusing, and being punished for it.....plus not being in team photo.

He then played 4 or 5 games in a row, started on the Saturday and then on Monday was back trainign with U23s because Nolan and Edwards were back in full training and wasn't room for him.....lots like that.....and then Cook telling him he wasn't wanted at end of season. Must be confusing for a young man

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:06 - Jul 28 with 1296 viewsgtsb1966

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:01 - Jul 28 by PhilTWTD

I know the manager last year wasn't impressed that AD didn't want to go on loan to Crawley. AD wanted to stay and fight for his place, but PL just left him out, presumably as some sort of 'punishment' for not taking the move.

Lambert really was a nasty piece of work wasn't he. Being egotistical isn't a good trait anytime and it obviously hasn't done him any favours in his management career either.
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:06 - Jul 28 with 1280 viewstractorboy1978

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:01 - Jul 28 by PhilTWTD

Who would have thought it?
PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:07 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewsPhilTWTD

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:03 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

I think the senior players at the club have always looked after Dobra, and respect between them - issues he has had has always been with the powers that be (and seniors had helped him bite tongue at times and acted as a conduit)

Mixed messages over the years, transfer offers from big clubs, but wouldn't offer a decent deal - think he was still being offered £800 a week when he had all that interest and wanted £1,200 - took a long time for club to meet in middle.....but he also wanted guarantees, and got them.....but then didn't get what was promised. Culminating in club wanting to send him out on loan, and him refusing, and being punished for it.....plus not being in team photo.

He then played 4 or 5 games in a row, started on the Saturday and then on Monday was back trainign with U23s because Nolan and Edwards were back in full training and wasn't room for him.....lots like that.....and then Cook telling him he wasn't wanted at end of season. Must be confusing for a young man

I think there is certainly something in your final paragraph, although I'm sure PC telling he could find another club was a test, which he evidently passed with his comments made in Albania and then with his attitude when he came back. Although he was named in the U23s squad, he was elevated to the seniors before he had joined up with them.
[Redacted] on 10:33 - Jul 28 with 1121 viewsvictorywilhappen

PC has got Dobra playing with the bit between his teeth then on 10:03 - Jul 28 by itfcjoe

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024