Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream 14:07 - Jul 28 with 952 viewsblueconscience

Better than a kick in the teeth.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:16 - Jul 28 with 886 viewstrncbluearmy

That`s fair
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:20 - Jul 28 with 850 viewsmickeyjb

Agreed, wasn’t expecting that. Other facilitators of this type of service should take note.
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:30 - Jul 28 with 799 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Indeed. Most of the first half was a write-off but the second half stream was perfectly fine.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:38 - Jul 28 with 757 viewsBlueGoonie

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:30 - Jul 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed. Most of the first half was a write-off but the second half stream was perfectly fine.

I got an email to the same effect, well done Col U for acting swiftly with a satisfactory resolution.

Be interesting to see if that was refunded to all who bought the stream or just to those who complained as I did.
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:40 - Jul 28 with 746 viewsblueconscience

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:38 - Jul 28 by BlueGoonie

I got an email to the same effect, well done Col U for acting swiftly with a satisfactory resolution.

Be interesting to see if that was refunded to all who bought the stream or just to those who complained as I did.

I didn't complain, so seems like all the people who paid for it.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:40 - Jul 28 with 744 viewsSamWhiteUK

No complaint from me - thanks to this thread I see there's an email, so it appears everyone is getting it.

Personally, I think it should only be those who didn't whinge who get compensated, but that's just my opinion.
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:46 - Jul 28 with 720 viewsPassionNotAnger

All those who purchased stream will be refunded £5 regardless of if they complained or not. Probably slightly over and above what was required but a good gesture.

I'm sure those that slated Cowling for being exploitative and stupid in his pricing etc will be along any moment to give him appropriate praise for this as I'm sure they are all very level headed and balanced people
£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 15:01 - Jul 28 with 687 viewsOldTimer2

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:46 - Jul 28 by PassionNotAnger

All those who purchased stream will be refunded £5 regardless of if they complained or not. Probably slightly over and above what was required but a good gesture.

I'm sure those that slated Cowling for being exploitative and stupid in his pricing etc will be along any moment to give him appropriate praise for this as I'm sure they are all very level headed and balanced people

Have already done so on Twitter, as think it was a very positive act by Col U. If there is an easy way to do it, might actually donate it back to them.

Bobby Robson - thank you

Login to get fewer ads

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 15:07 - Jul 28 with 664 viewsNthsuffolkblue

£5 Refund for last nights faulty stream on 14:46 - Jul 28 by PassionNotAnger

I think the criticism of the pricing is a different issue. It is also fair to say that every fan has the choice whether to pay or not (as long as they can afford it).

This refund is a very fair gesture and makes me (and I am sure many others) feel more positively about Col U and their owner.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024