Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid advice 14:09 - Jul 28 with 2328 views3_5_2

My first game will be v Morcombe with my 14 year old daughter.

I’ve been double jabbed.

What will be required for us both please.

Apologies for the laziness but can’t see it on the main website

Thanks.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Covid advice on 14:09 - Jul 28 with 2318 viewstractordownsouth

For her I don't know but for you your vaccine card should be enough.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Covid advice on 14:12 - Jul 28 with 2298 viewsitfcpaul

Covid advice on 14:09 - Jul 28 by tractordownsouth

or you could show your Covid passport information on the NHS app, thats what we did on Saturday

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Covid advice on 14:14 - Jul 28 with 2276 viewsParky

“ Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).”
Covid advice on 14:16 - Jul 28 with 2269 viewsBobbychase

The full Covid advice is in the link below, but as someone else said, having your vaccination card should be enough

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/morecambe-match-tickets-on-sale/

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Covid advice on 15:55 - Jul 28 with 2103 views3_5_2

Covid advice on 14:16 - Jul 28 by Bobbychase

The full Covid advice is in the link below, but as someone else said, having your vaccination card should be enough

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/morecambe-match-tickets-on-sale/

Thanks everyone

Straight forward for me, i have got my vaccination card

Lateral Flow tests for her to record on the system which we have now set up

Cant wait for the game and hopefully a huge crowd

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Covid advice on 16:05 - Jul 28 with 2074 viewsgtsb1966

Has anyone on here had Covid. I've got it at the moment and there have been times since Friday it has absolutely wiped me out. I was wondering how much longer I'll feel like this.
Covid advice on 16:10 - Jul 28 with 2049 viewsMillsTash

Covid advice on 16:05 - Jul 28 by gtsb1966

Has anyone on here had Covid. I've got it at the moment and there have been times since Friday it has absolutely wiped me out. I was wondering how much longer I'll feel like this.

I had symptoms evident on a Sunday and by the following Wednesday (10 days) they had all gone except smell and taste which is still not 100% back despite being nearly 3 weeks now. Lack of energy was the worst.
Covid advice on 16:13 - Jul 28 with 2032 viewsgtsb1966

Covid advice on 16:10 - Jul 28 by MillsTash

I had symptoms evident on a Sunday and by the following Wednesday (10 days) they had all gone except smell and taste which is still not 100% back despite being nearly 3 weeks now. Lack of energy was the worst.

Cheers. It's the cough, headache and sweating that is getting to me. So roughly another four days to go. Oh the joy.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid advice on 16:41 - Jul 28 with 1984 viewsTractorWood

Yeah. I was wiped out for about 4/5 days about 2 weeks ago. Feeling better now/basically back to normal.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Covid advice on 16:41 - Jul 28 with 1983 viewsJohnny_Boy

I’m living in Germany. After being super diligent & careful for 9 months, myself & the other half caught it in November. She bore the brunt of it much worse than me with the classic coughing/cold symptoms for 2wks, whilst I only had 2 days of lucid dreams / skull splitting headaches / lack of appetite / then finally my smell & taste went.

Both had to wait till May to get AZ jab & were told because there was only a 6 month gap between contracting-recovery-1st dose, a German mandate decided 2 doses was too risky to administer - so a booster shot will be readily available for those affected people in Nov/Dec.

Unfortunately, it means I’m not officially double jabbed & would have to quarantine for 10 days if I visit UK. Which is a little annoying.
I had it over Christmas..... on 16:52 - Jul 28 with 1949 viewsBloots

....totally knocked the crap out of me for about 4 days, then a gradual improvement.

Luckily I didn't have any particular issues with my breathing, more issues with body aches, head aches and tiredness.

I don't really think there is a standard answer to how long it will effect each individual.

Hopefully you'll see an improvement by the end of this week.

Chin up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Covid advice on 17:22 - Jul 28 with 1855 viewsWickets

Covid advice on 14:09 - Jul 28 by tractordownsouth

Vaccine card plus proof of identity IE driving licence but it is simple to get a NHS Covid passport if you have been double jabbed just google it . A non tech old fart like me even managed it !
Covid advice on 17:24 - Jul 28 with 1848 viewsTractorWood

Covid advice on 17:22 - Jul 28 by Wickets

Vaccine card plus proof of identity IE driving licence but it is simple to get a NHS Covid passport if you have been double jabbed just google it . A non tech old fart like me even managed it !

Wembley only accepted the app. Well apart from when it didn't bother.

Covid advice on 18:32 - Jul 28 with 1768 viewsWickets

Covid advice on 17:24 - Jul 28 by TractorWood

Ok but he was asking for the Ipswich first league game at Portman rd and for the Palace friendly the club website said Proof of double Jab plus Photo id would suffice so i assume it will be the same .
Covid advice on 22:07 - Jul 28 with 1614 viewsEdmundo

Covid advice on 17:24 - Jul 28 by TractorWood

So is a smartphone now mandatory? I have avoided as I just want a phone to do, well, phone things.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Covid advice on 22:15 - Jul 28 with 1586 viewsITFCson

I had it last week and with symptoms. Was completely wiped out. Even now I’m not at 100%. Both my 2 year old and pregnant Mrs tested positive also but fortunately they had no ill effects.
Covid advice on 22:17 - Jul 28 with 1582 viewsITFCson

Covid advice on 14:14 - Jul 28 by Parky

“ Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).”

How do you provide proof of a lateral flow test? You just submit test results by clicking a box online? Which proves nothing. Furthermore the lateral flow test kits are not very reliable for showing an accurate result
Covid advice on 22:21 - Jul 28 with 1561 viewsTractorWood

Covid advice on 22:07 - Jul 28 by Edmundo

So is a smartphone now mandatory? I have avoided as I just want a phone to do, well, phone things.

I think a negative lateral flow result via text message is fine. The whole system is massively open to abuse though.

Smartphones aren't mandatory but fair play for making it through life without one.

Covid advice on 22:23 - Jul 28 with 1554 viewsTractorWood

Covid advice on 22:17 - Jul 28 by ITFCson

How do you provide proof of a lateral flow test? You just submit test results by clicking a box online? Which proves nothing. Furthermore the lateral flow test kits are not very reliable for showing an accurate result

I believe you get a text or something after telling it you are negative. It's a farce.

Covid advice on 22:39 - Jul 28 with 1535 viewsParky

Covid advice on 22:17 - Jul 28 by ITFCson

Once you enter the result, the NHS sends an email and text to confirm. I didn’t make the rules, just trying to help.
Covid advice on 09:06 - Jul 29 with 1348 viewsDebsyAngel

Covid advice on 22:23 - Jul 28 by TractorWood

I believe you get a text or something after telling it you are negative. It's a farce.

Agree - it's so open to abuse. I know the prat next door gave a false result to attend the Euros final with his son who was off school isolating for 10 days.

I have done a few tests now, and always recorded the right result (thankfully all negative so far). My Mum did one last night (negative), and got told by her pharmacist she didn't need to record her result if it's negative - she would have had to ring the number if positive - but how would she have got proof of any result if needed to be shown when she has no mobile/email? Do they send a letter??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024