Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed 17:34 - Jul 28 with 4706 viewsBluefish

To be a forum again and have actual ITFC debates or are we going to blindly happy clap through the whole season? I had hoped you'd all embarrassed yourselves enough with the PRP blindness and getting the club back etc.

This place wasn't built on this nonsense, it is about critical opinions

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 2919 viewsJ2BLUE

You're going to turn very early aren't you? You're desperate for it.

As for embarrassing, see your support of Evans even now long after he's been exposed as being even worse than we all thought.

You have zero interest in debates on Town, you just want to carry on the same sad act you've had for about the last 20 years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 2903 viewschrismakin

What are we debating?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 2907 viewsJimmyJazz

Gonna start the PC Out posts soon, and then continue them ad infinitum?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:38 - Jul 28 with 2907 viewsMerseyBlue

Oh have a Snickers, nothing to moan about yet!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:42 - Jul 28 with 2851 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:37 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

You're going to turn very early aren't you? You're desperate for it.

As for embarrassing, see your support of Evans even now long after he's been exposed as being even worse than we all thought.

You have zero interest in debates on Town, you just want to carry on the same sad act you've had for about the last 20 years.

Just so we are clear you are having a blub because I supported sacking the worst manager in our entire history, a bloke that relegated us to league 1 and then finished mid table twice and because I thought a 100 million pound donation was pretty generous

Cool

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 2823 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:37 - Jul 28 by JimmyJazz

Gonna start the PC Out posts soon, and then continue them ad infinitum?

I've done that for 2 managers.....keane and Lambert. Let me know which one you disagree with

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 2826 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:42 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Just so we are clear you are having a blub because I supported sacking the worst manager in our entire history, a bloke that relegated us to league 1 and then finished mid table twice and because I thought a 100 million pound donation was pretty generous

Cool

No but i'm not surprised you would try and twist it that way.

Truly impaired.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:47 - Jul 28 with 2779 viewsHerbivore

You do you, hun.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 2728 viewsIllinoisblue

You need a hobby

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:56 - Jul 28 with 2702 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:44 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

No but i'm not surprised you would try and twist it that way.

Yeah you know the reality sort of way

I'm not surprised you would cluelessly try and point score without any justification

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:57 - Jul 28 with 2688 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:53 - Jul 28 by Illinoisblue

You need a hobby

I've clearly got one. I've been on here for about 25 years

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:00 - Jul 28 with 2667 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:01 - Jul 28 with 2661 viewsHerbivore

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:53 - Jul 28 by Illinoisblue

You need a hobby

Fishing is a hobby.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:02 - Jul 28 with 2656 viewsDubtractor

What would you like to debate sugartits?

Other than a few silly posts I don't see blind happy clapping, just positivity and enthusiasm at the start of the season. Just normal football fan stuff - dare to dream etc, a little bit of blue tinted glasses, a little bit of forgetting that we are ITFC and can't have nice things.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:02 - Jul 28 with 2647 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:01 - Jul 28 by Herbivore

Fishing is a hobby.

Albeit sadly not a challenge

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:03 - Jul 28 with 2638 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 17:56 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Yeah you know the reality sort of way

I'm not surprised you would cluelessly try and point score without any justification

You acting like a spoilt child and looking to turn again as quick as you can isn't justification?

Truly impaired.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:06 - Jul 28 with 2586 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:03 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

You acting like a spoilt child and looking to turn again as quick as you can isn't justification?

Turn again? Using football knowledge to point out the keane and Lambert failings isn't turning again. It is just normal behaviour for a knowledgeable football supporter.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:06 - Jul 28 with 2590 viewsGeoffSentence

Debates! Haha! Get away with you Fishers, you don't want debates, you just like being rude to people who disagree with you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:07 - Jul 28 with 2580 viewsBlueBadger

Oh fishers, I know you were struggling for direction after Lambert and Gwion went but turning into a Chrismakin tribute act is no way to live.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 20:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:08 - Jul 28 with 2571 viewslowhouseblue

quite enjoying the absence of failure, acrimony and blame. can we stick with it just a bit longer.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:10 - Jul 28 with 2545 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:06 - Jul 28 by GeoffSentence

Debates! Haha! Get away with you Fishers, you don't want debates, you just like being rude to people who disagree with you.

Sigh! I supposed when you are at the top you have to expect to be shot at by those below

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:12 - Jul 28 with 2527 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:06 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Turn again? Using football knowledge to point out the keane and Lambert failings isn't turning again. It is just normal behaviour for a knowledgeable football supporter.

That's great, maybe now use your knowledge of Evans and everything you have learnt to admit he was a terrible owner. I appreciate him writing off £100m but it was mainly caused by his incompetence anyway.

Truly impaired.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:19 - Jul 28 with 2471 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:12 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

That's great, maybe now use your knowledge of Evans and everything you have learnt to admit he was a terrible owner. I appreciate him writing off £100m but it was mainly caused by his incompetence anyway.

Exceptionally generous owner that made a lot of mistakes around appointments but kept us afloat through some very difficult times in the industry

Your go now......talk us through your defences of shambert and gwion. Nah don't bother just post your usual nonsense attacking me for likes while offering nothing back.

Cheers

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:20 - Jul 28 with 2474 viewsreusersfreekicks

Whilst I agree with you to a degree in that whatever Cook does is seen to be genius by many with no analysis this is not the same as tedious, repetitious threads lashing out at other posters and ending in (another) ban
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:27 - Jul 28 with 2380 viewsFixed_It

I'm sure many of us are hoping for an official cut off point.....but not of the sort you are advocating. I quite like a harmonious board tbh.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024