Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Dusty Hill 20:08 - Jul 28 with 496 viewsBlueNomad

ZZ Top bassist. The end for another great band.
RIP Dusty Hill on 20:53 - Jul 28 with 457 viewsWeWereZombies

Seen your gracious apology to Dubtractor for duplicating a thread on this, so thought I would provide you with a reason you may not have seen his before you posted this - and in memory of one of the band who won me over so much that I didn't even mind calling them Zee Zee Top and not Zed Zed Top.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 21:04]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

RIP Dusty Hill on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 428 viewsGuthrum

RIP Dusty Hill on 20:53 - Jul 28 by WeWereZombies

Seen your gracious apology to Dubtractor for duplicating a thread on this, so thought I would provide you with a reason you may not have seen his before you posted this - and in memory of one of the band who won me over so much that I didn't even mind calling them Zee Zee Top and not Zed Zed Top.

People forget how long they've been around - way before the MTV hits of the '80s.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

RIP Dusty Hill on 21:31 - Jul 28 with 415 viewsBlueNomad

RIP Dusty Hill on 20:53 - Jul 28 by WeWereZombies

Thank you!
RIP Dusty Hill on 21:40 - Jul 28 with 394 viewsCoastalblue

RIP Dusty Hill on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Guthrum

People forget how long they've been around - way before the MTV hits of the '80s.

Indeed, pretty sure they supported the Stones in the 70's? Most (including me mainly) will know them primarily from the 80's though, energetic music, beards, ladies, that car and the keyring.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024