Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Troy Parrott to MK Dons 13:37 - Jul 29 with 2437 viewsSomethingBlue

That's going to go very well for them.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:41 - Jul 29 with 2386 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why?

Do you think he will be that much more effective than he was last season?

For me he was a skilful player who had an awful of developing to do. Maybe a lot of that was the ineffective system we employed and maybe they will use him far better than we did but I don't see him as that great a signing to be honest.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:44 - Jul 29 with 2331 viewsMullet

Possibly but I’d rather have Fraser. Will be interesting if Martin does leave and what that does to them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 2274 viewsKeaneish

Shame. He looked good and started to find his feet toward the end of the season - thought we might get him back on loan but I think our attacking options are rich enough now. I make it three more through the door and we’re done (CB, LB and CM)

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 2172 viewsSomethingBlue

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:41 - Jul 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why?

Do you think he will be that much more effective than he was last season?

For me he was a skilful player who had an awful of developing to do. Maybe a lot of that was the ineffective system we employed and maybe they will use him far better than we did but I don't see him as that great a signing to be honest.

He was incredibly young, already physically very good for his age and had decent game awareness, could clearly finish too. He will only get better. I think he's a fantastic signing for them.

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:56 - Jul 29 with 2139 viewsKeaneish

Shame. He looked good and started to find his feet toward the end of the season - thought we might get him back on loan but I think our attacking options are rich enough now. I make it three more through the door and we’re done (CB, LB and CM)

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:59 - Jul 29 with 2105 viewsOldTimer2

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:54 - Jul 29 by SomethingBlue

He was incredibly young, already physically very good for his age and had decent game awareness, could clearly finish too. He will only get better. I think he's a fantastic signing for them.

Agreed, think he will develop into a very good player.

Liked his work ethic and his vision. Bit of work to do on his finishing but think that will come. Very good signing for MK

Bobby Robson - thank you

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:30 - Jul 29 with 1895 viewsBlueForYou

Loan or permanent?
Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:31 - Jul 29 with 1888 viewsDubtractor

I was actually pretty unimpressed by parrot when he was here. A lot of rough edges for a player so highly rated. His first touch in particular was pretty poor.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:36 - Jul 29 with 1829 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 13:54 - Jul 29 by SomethingBlue

Fair enough. Time will tell. Spurs seem to have high hopes for him. I think he has a lot of developing to do and will be far from the star performer in League 1 this season (even if he is a little closer to it than he was last season).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:39 - Jul 29 with 1763 viewsdavblue

Looking a pretty strong team, they may well be an automatic promotion contender, further down the line than us in terms of their way of playing and a more settled club.
Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 1748 viewsSomethingBlue

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:39 - Jul 29 by davblue

Looking a pretty strong team, they may well be an automatic promotion contender, further down the line than us in terms of their way of playing and a more settled club.

Yep, if they keep Martin they are easily top six for me — and the same applies as long as they replace him well.

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:45 - Jul 29 with 1711 viewsRobTheMonk

I thought he looked a level below when he was with us. Some of his on field decision making and passing was well below what it should be.

A year older and playing in a different team might do wonders. I wouldn't have had him back here myself.
Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:46 - Jul 29 with 1702 viewshype313

I thought he was ok, you could certainly see a player in there but he was a bit rough around the edges, especially given the hopes Spurs have for him.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 16:48 - Jul 29 with 1274 viewsN2_Blue

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 14:31 - Jul 29 by Dubtractor

I was actually pretty unimpressed by parrot when he was here. A lot of rough edges for a player so highly rated. His first touch in particular was pretty poor.

Agreed, thought he'd show far more last season than he did considering his football upbringing.

Didn't think his touch was particularly great and had very little goal threat. I'd have been very underwhelmed if we had brought him back. Far happier with our frontline business.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 19:34 - Jul 29 with 975 viewsWeWereZombies

Parrott would have been surprisingly far down the pecking order if he had returned to Town.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Troy Parrott to MK Dons on 19:47 - Jul 29 with 932 viewsjas0999

One of our better p,Ayers last season … no doubt. Doesn’t say a lot though does it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024