Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? 14:41 - Jul 29 with 929 viewstractordownsouth

I went on the website earlier to check ticket availability for the Morecambe game just to get a sense of which areas of the ground will be easier to book for non-season ticket holders when I manage to make a trip over to Portman Road this year. SBR lower is usually my choice but it's almost entirely season tickets down there this season so where else is best? I was in the SBR upper last time I went to a home game which was okay but it was for Norwich so that no doubt made it better than it is normally. But I assume it's either there or SAR?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:44 - Jul 29 with 890 viewshype313

SAR Is a Library, SBR is all or nothing I'm afraid.

Whilst understandable moving the fans, it has been hugely detrimental to the atmosphere.

I was in the SAR on Sat against Palace and we were all getting pelters from the palace fans, one poor bloke tried to shout back but then got ridiculed and his missis was then asked the classic chant (Which she gave a thumbs up to, bless her)

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:46 - Jul 29 with 862 viewsFixed_It

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:44 - Jul 29 by hype313

SAR Is a Library, SBR is all or nothing I'm afraid.

Whilst understandable moving the fans, it has been hugely detrimental to the atmosphere.

I was in the SAR on Sat against Palace and we were all getting pelters from the palace fans, one poor bloke tried to shout back but then got ridiculed and his missis was then asked the classic chant (Which she gave a thumbs up to, bless her)

Actually, for certain games the SAR has been pretty good, although not always to be fair.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:47 - Jul 29 with 853 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Bring your Werthers Originals, practice your tutting and come and join us in lower SAR.

We’ll make you very welcome (and feel old).

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:53 - Jul 29 with 803 viewsTractorCam

Cobbold next to the SBR is probably the best bet.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 14:55 - Jul 29 with 793 viewsjayessess

you're better off in the North ends of the Cobbold or West Stands and getting North Stand atmosphere by proxy imo

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Best atmosphere aside SBR lower? on 15:03 - Jul 29 with 744 viewsBobbychase

I've got a SBR Lower season ticket but going with a mate who isn't sure about Covid so we are sitting in Cobbold Block A, close to SBR Lower so hopefully can join in the singing

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024