Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match 17:20 - Jul 29 with 4909 viewsDebsyAngel

Sorry about the clumsy title! Spent 45 mins on hold and my brain feels fried.

Enquired about the lending your season ticket to someone else for a match you cannot attend. I was told that you can no longer do this, but have to call the ticket office before the game (about a week or so in advance maybe) to cancel your ticket for that match, and tell them the name of the person who will be in your place. They need to be assigned to your Family and Friends option on the official ITFC ticket page.

You will be instead be issued with a paper ticket. Unsure if this means it will be posted to the person going in your place, but if you have a printer, can print at home, so that their name is on there, to match their vaccination card or QR code on the NHS App.

In my Dad's case, not being online at all and no mobile phone, means he would need to take the paper ticket and his NHS Vaccination card to get in for that match.

Hope this helps anyone who needed to know.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 17:37]
Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 4087 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does all this stuff apply for the first game.?
So what is it then, season ticket, nhs app proof of vaccine and photo id?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:34 - Jul 29 with 4071 viewsSitfcB

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:29 - Jul 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yeah in place for the foreseeable future, although they didn’t check any ID last week.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 17:35]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 4057 viewsDebsyAngel

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:29 - Jul 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

The first league game onwards. Season ticket, NHS App or NHS Vaccination card - unless you are lending your season ticket to somebody, then it gets more complicated, as you need to call the ticket office to cancel your actual season ticket for that match and assign it to the person attending in your place (who you put on your Friends and Family thing on the ITFCC site), who they will issue a paper ticket to or you print at home and give them, as the name on the paper ticket has to match the proof of vaccination on their phone/NHS Vaccination card.

I hope I am wording that ok - I am finding it pretty hard to type what I want to say in words!!
Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:41 - Jul 29 with 4006 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:34 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Yeah in place for the foreseeable future, although they didn’t check any ID last week.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 17:35]

An e mail or letter with the season ticket might have been a good idea!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:43 - Jul 29 with 3989 viewsSitfcB

Information on procedures regarding season tickets to someone for a match on 17:41 - Jul 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

An e mail or letter with the season ticket might have been a good idea!

An email was sent out earlier about tickets on sale and it was included in that, I reckon they’ll send a couple more out before next Saturday but won’t be surprised if loads of people don’t realise.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/matchday-guide-202122-season/?utm_campaign=197991

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:48 - Jul 29 with 3955 viewsDebsyAngel

Still concerned that some people who do an LFT test will record a negative result so as not to miss the match when it may not be the case...

I am finding the whole thing scary to be honest. My husband has got a ticket for the first match, and hoping the person next to me will swap seats so he can sit next to me. But after that, I will have to try to brave it alone.
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 18:02 - Jul 29 with 3897 viewsRonFearonsHair

I will need to do this fairly early on in the season, so appreciate you sharing.
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 18:46 - Jul 29 with 3822 viewshoppy

Thanks for taking the time to find out, and for reporting back. Frustrating that it's not probably the answer we were hoping for.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 07:50 - Jul 30 with 3594 viewsEly_Blue

My question on this is slightly different but still covid related and I didn’t want to start a new thread on the subject.

My son is looking likely he will test positive for covid, he’s 17 so obviously he hasn’t been vaccinated so would be relying on LFT results to get into games until he can get his jab later this year/early next year.

What’s the procedure for those who have recovered from Covid but aren’t jabbed because iirc you can show a positive LFT result for 12 weeks after having recovered from covid (he’s an anxious kid who is now worried that he will not be able to go to the games for 3 months if he can’t get a negative test). I know in some countries there is such a thing as a covid recovery certificate but can’t find out much about it in the uk

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 10:09 - Jul 30 with 3479 viewskizaitfc

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 07:50 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

My question on this is slightly different but still covid related and I didn’t want to start a new thread on the subject.

My son is looking likely he will test positive for covid, he’s 17 so obviously he hasn’t been vaccinated so would be relying on LFT results to get into games until he can get his jab later this year/early next year.

What’s the procedure for those who have recovered from Covid but aren’t jabbed because iirc you can show a positive LFT result for 12 weeks after having recovered from covid (he’s an anxious kid who is now worried that he will not be able to go to the games for 3 months if he can’t get a negative test). I know in some countries there is such a thing as a covid recovery certificate but can’t find out much about it in the uk

Could be worth getting a PCR test? Or do they have a similar testing issue to the LFT?

I would suspect if there is no way of showing your son does not have COVID he wont be able to gain access unfortunately.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 10:52 - Jul 30 with 3429 viewsParsley

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 07:50 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

On the NHS app there is a section on natural immunity - "If you've previously tested positive for COVID-19 using a PCR test, and it's been at least 10 days since your positive result, you are eligible for an NHS COVID Pass for up to 180 days from the test date"

Don't know what the clubs rules are on allowing entry for people in this case but thought it would be useful to share
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 13:48 - Jul 30 with 3263 viewskizaitfc

After all that waiting on the phone...

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/ticket-protocol-change-at-ipswich/

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 13:51 - Jul 30 with 3235 viewsEly_Blue

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 10:52 - Jul 30 by Parsley

On the NHS app there is a section on natural immunity - "If you've previously tested positive for COVID-19 using a PCR test, and it's been at least 10 days since your positive result, you are eligible for an NHS COVID Pass for up to 180 days from the test date"

Don't know what the clubs rules are on allowing entry for people in this case but thought it would be useful to share

Thank you

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 14:01 - Jul 30 with 3225 viewsDebsyAngel

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 13:48 - Jul 30 by kizaitfc

After all that waiting on the phone...

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/ticket-protocol-change-at-ipswich/

WTAF??? After being told virtually the opposite yesterday! So my Dad can have my season ticket but bring his vaccination card and photo ID with him? Is that correct?

What about when I go to the games in person, I have vaccine pass on my phone and can bring my vaccination card in, but I own no photo ID - I don't drive and never owned a passport.
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 14:31 - Jul 30 with 3181 viewsEly_Blue

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 14:01 - Jul 30 by DebsyAngel

WTAF??? After being told virtually the opposite yesterday! So my Dad can have my season ticket but bring his vaccination card and photo ID with him? Is that correct?

What about when I go to the games in person, I have vaccine pass on my phone and can bring my vaccination card in, but I own no photo ID - I don't drive and never owned a passport.

How have you managed for id or photo id for the last 49 years and 364 days of your life?

Not wanting to have a go but in any situation it seems like you can only see a negative result, it seems like you really struggle with confidence and positivity, I know you have issues before someone pulls me up on it but it does seem like you approach everything with a glass half empty attitude

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 15:19 - Jul 30 with 3132 viewsSamWhiteUK

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:48 - Jul 29 by DebsyAngel

Still concerned that some people who do an LFT test will record a negative result so as not to miss the match when it may not be the case...

I am finding the whole thing scary to be honest. My husband has got a ticket for the first match, and hoping the person next to me will swap seats so he can sit next to me. But after that, I will have to try to brave it alone.

If it's any help, there will always be blocks of empty seats that you can move to if you'd rather not sit near other people. My dad and I normally move along the row so we have some space, even pre-Covid. Seems stupid to sit right next to people if you don't have to
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 3108 viewskizaitfc

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 14:01 - Jul 30 by DebsyAngel

That is correct, ID will only be needed to prove the vaccination pass or negative test is yours.

Name on the ticket will no longer need to be proved via ID.

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 16:27 - Jul 30 with 3048 viewsDebsyAngel

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 15:36 - Jul 30 by kizaitfc

That is correct, ID will only be needed to prove the vaccination pass or negative test is yours.

Name on the ticket will no longer need to be proved via ID.

Thanks - but I have no photo ID at all! Not sure what to do now. My season ticket will have my name on, and hope that will be enough?
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 16:46 - Jul 30 with 3003 viewsDJR

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 16:27 - Jul 30 by DebsyAngel

Thanks - but I have no photo ID at all! Not sure what to do now. My season ticket will have my name on, and hope that will be enough?

They didn't ask for photo ID at the Crystal Palace friendly, and I didn't take any. Having the Covid pass on your phone should be enough because you can only get the NHS app on your phone by going through a few hoops, and if the pass and ticket match that should be enough. If you also have with you a bank card with your name, I can't see how anyone can refuse you entry. If the Crystal Palace game is anything to go with, I just don't think they will have the time to be too officious because of the likely queues. But if you are still concerned, another option for photo ID would be a bus pass or something similar with your photo.
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:03 - Jul 30 with 2958 viewsEly_Blue

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 16:27 - Jul 30 by DebsyAngel

I’ll ask again as you never answered the last one, how do you normally manage when you need photo ID?

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:18 - Jul 30 with 2938 viewsDebsyAngel

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 16:46 - Jul 30 by DJR

They didn't ask for photo ID at the Crystal Palace friendly, and I didn't take any. Having the Covid pass on your phone should be enough because you can only get the NHS app on your phone by going through a few hoops, and if the pass and ticket match that should be enough. If you also have with you a bank card with your name, I can't see how anyone can refuse you entry. If the Crystal Palace game is anything to go with, I just don't think they will have the time to be too officious because of the likely queues. But if you are still concerned, another option for photo ID would be a bus pass or something similar with your photo.

Thanks - I have the NHS App QR thing which I can easily put my status on, and that has my name and details on. Also a Mask Exemption card with my photo/name on issued from Ipswich Buses, but that is not an official ID exactly. All these rules..... it's doing my head in and making my anxiety worse than ever.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:23]
Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:39 - Jul 30 with 2900 viewskizaitfc

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:18 - Jul 30 by DebsyAngel

Thanks - I have the NHS App QR thing which I can easily put my status on, and that has my name and details on. Also a Mask Exemption card with my photo/name on issued from Ipswich Buses, but that is not an official ID exactly. All these rules..... it's doing my head in and making my anxiety worse than ever.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:23]

I doubt they would questions your Mask Exemption card so take that, I really don't see them preventing you from entering the ground.

Especially after they have cleaned all the seats, might as well make use of them!

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 19:28 - Jul 30 with 2816 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 17:03 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

I’ll ask again as you never answered the last one, how do you normally manage when you need photo ID?

Take the hint and not ask a 3rd time

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 23:33 - Jul 30 with 2690 viewsEly_Blue

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 19:28 - Jul 30 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Take the hint and not ask a 3rd time

Who made you the board policeman? I’ll ask what I want when I want

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 09:27 - Jul 31 with 2513 viewsquad

Information on procedures re lending a season ticket to someone else for a match on 23:33 - Jul 30 by Ely_Blue

Who made you the board policeman? I’ll ask what I want when I want

Lots of people don't have a driving licence or a passport and have never needed photo ID for anything in their lives. I have them but I don't even know where you could get photo ID from if you didn't (post office maybe?). I'm assuming you're quite young, it's not always immediately obvious to people who are more old school.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024