Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Q&A attendees 18:58 - Jul 29 with 2749 viewschrismakin

Why would you attend but not be interested in putting your hand up to ask a question?

If it's just to listen.. why not watch it at home and let someone else attend who would like to get involved?

[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 19:00]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Q&A attendees on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 2318 viewsSitfcB

Not a lot of people like speaking publicly, not everyone is going to be able to ask a question anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Q&A attendees on 19:01 - Jul 29 with 2311 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 19:00 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Not a lot of people like speaking publicly, not everyone is going to be able to ask a question anyway.

I get that so why bother lol. I'm literally just asking. Not saying what people should do. I just dont get why. I'd be sticking my hand up all night.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Q&A attendees on 19:02 - Jul 29 with 2292 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Q&A attendees on 19:01 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

I get that so why bother lol. I'm literally just asking. Not saying what people should do. I just dont get why. I'd be sticking my hand up all night.

Imagine my shock

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Q&A attendees on 19:04 - Jul 29 with 2271 viewsjayessess

If you're shy about speaking in public but want the opportunity to see some of the people running your club in person?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Q&A attendees on 19:04 - Jul 29 with 2268 viewsJ2BLUE

Q&A attendees on 19:01 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

"Any news on the Crooks deal?"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Q&A attendees on 19:09 - Jul 29 with 2218 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 19:04 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

"Any news on the Crooks deal?"

2024. Still hope to have ;)

Q&A attendees on 20:57 - Jul 29 with 2066 viewsFixed_It

I assume you didn't go then. You would have been like an excited school child with your hand up shouting 'Me! Me! Me!'. And no doubt when they did come to you you'd probably ask ' Which one is your favourite Teletubby?'...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Q&A attendees on 21:08 - Jul 29 with 2042 viewsFarmerpiles

Well I attended and got to ask what Cooks preferred formation was. Plus cheekily if we drew Liverpool in the cup who would he want to win??? Which he didn't answer lol. Originally just was happy to see these guys talking in the flesh so to speak. Not sure how people watching online thought but thought they came across well.
Login to get fewer ads

Q&A attendees on 21:10 - Jul 29 with 2025 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 20:57 - Jul 29 by Fixed_It

I assume you didn't go then. You would have been like an excited school child with your hand up shouting 'Me! Me! Me!'. And no doubt when they did come to you you'd probably ask ' Which one is your favourite Teletubby?'...

Nope,

My question would have been to Mark

Previously at Watford and B/C, you started off really positive and community focused, however after a while you kind of went missing, can we expect the same or do you feel different about this project

Q&A attendees on 21:12 - Jul 29 with 2008 viewsSitfcB

Q&A attendees on 21:08 - Jul 29 by Farmerpiles

Well I attended and got to ask what Cooks preferred formation was. Plus cheekily if we drew Liverpool in the cup who would he want to win??? Which he didn't answer lol. Originally just was happy to see these guys talking in the flesh so to speak. Not sure how people watching online thought but thought they came across well.

He answered it after the next question or so

COYB

Q&A attendees on 21:12 - Jul 29 with 2006 viewschrismakin

excellent question

Q&A attendees on 21:12 - Jul 29 with 2007 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Q&A attendees on 21:10 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

Nope,

My question would have been to Mark

Previously at Watford and B/C, you started off really positive and community focused, however after a while you kind of went missing, can we expect the same or do you feel different about this project

And you based that question on the posts from few divs from Bristol?

You have to deliver facts in your question not assumptions.
Q&A attendees on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 1981 viewsFarmerpiles

Q&A attendees on 21:12 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

He answered it after the next question or so

Obviously missed as I was downing my pint!
Q&A attendees on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 1976 viewsgtsb1966

Q&A attendees on 20:57 - Jul 29 by Fixed_It

Q&A attendees on 21:18 - Jul 29 with 1966 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 21:12 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

And you based that question on the posts from few divs from Bristol?

You have to deliver facts in your question not assumptions.

No, it's something that has been printed in local media releases not just a few divs from Bristol.

Q&A attendees on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1931 viewsSitfcB

Q&A attendees on 21:16 - Jul 29 by Farmerpiles

Obviously missed as I was downing my pint!

He said if we draw Liverpool then obviously I’ll field a very weakened side, sorry guys!

COYB

Q&A attendees on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1934 viewsgtsb1966

Was it you who lives in Norfolk but made sure your children were born in Suffolk? If so then bravo sir.
Q&A attendees on 21:23 - Jul 29 with 1912 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 21:21 - Jul 29 by gtsb1966

Was it you who lives in Norfolk but made sure your children were born in Suffolk? If so then bravo sir.

lol. image of him in the car with his missus, HOLD ON, almost into suffolk............

Q&A attendees on 21:32 - Jul 29 with 1862 viewsclive_baker

Nice touch to welcome them to Ipswich, as you said we’ve not had much of a chance to do so yeah (if my memory serves me correctly and that was you. I think it was).

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Q&A attendees on 21:37 - Jul 29 with 1839 viewspelles321

So about 15 minutes after posting the original thread you posted this about the guy asking the question about Portsmouth….

“Wtf was that. Better to keep his hand down lol“

So I assume your own question was answered?
Q&A attendees on 21:41 - Jul 29 with 1816 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 21:37 - Jul 29 by pelles321

So about 15 minutes after posting the original thread you posted this about the guy asking the question about Portsmouth….

“Wtf was that. Better to keep his hand down lol“

So I assume your own question was answered?

Well tbf, I didnt expect someone to ask what happend to Portsmouth lol.

Q&A attendees on 22:25 - Jul 29 with 1708 viewsFarmerpiles

Q&A attendees on 21:21 - Jul 29 by gtsb1966

Yep that was me. Surrounded by budgies this side of county line, but blue to the bone!
Q&A attendees on 22:31 - Jul 29 with 1692 viewsFarmerpiles

Q&A attendees on 21:32 - Jul 29 by clive_baker

Nice touch to welcome them to Ipswich, as you said we’ve not had much of a chance to do so yeah (if my memory serves me correctly and that was you. I think it was).

It was indeed me. Ashton comes across so well , I left the room feeling so proud of my club. If the new players buy into this project, we really could be on our way back.
Q&A attendees on 22:35 - Jul 29 with 1675 viewsRomeo4

Can’t believe no one asked the most vital of questions……….favourite cheese?
Q&A attendees on 23:15 - Jul 29 with 1577 viewsreusersfreekicks

Really? Who cares
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024