Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Q&A attendees 18:58 - Jul 29 with 2755 viewschrismakin

Why would you attend but not be interested in putting your hand up to ask a question?

If it's just to listen.. why not watch it at home and let someone else attend who would like to get involved?

[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 19:00]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Q&A attendees on 07:21 - Jul 30 with 410 viewsBryanPlug

Q&A attendees on 21:10 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

Nope,

My question would have been to Mark

Previously at Watford and B/C, you started off really positive and community focused, however after a while you kind of went missing, can we expect the same or do you feel different about this project

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Q&A attendees on 07:30 - Jul 30 with 389 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 07:21 - Jul 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Appreciate your thoughts. But it's no good starting off well if hes gonna get bored in 18 months and revert to type etc. I did however note and mention on another thread that he seems to have learnt a bit already as hes planning the next Q&A for xmas time, so that's a positive.

I'd much rather a pressing question over what happened to pompy. What else can ST holders expect rather than just a card etc.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Q&A attendees on 07:50 - Jul 30 with 367 viewsgtsb1966

Q&A attendees on 07:30 - Jul 30 by chrismakin

Appreciate your thoughts. But it's no good starting off well if hes gonna get bored in 18 months and revert to type etc. I did however note and mention on another thread that he seems to have learnt a bit already as hes planning the next Q&A for xmas time, so that's a positive.

I'd much rather a pressing question over what happened to pompy. What else can ST holders expect rather than just a card etc.

" get bored in 18 months and revert to type". Your evidence of this please.
Q&A attendees on 08:09 - Jul 30 with 325 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 07:50 - Jul 30 by gtsb1966

" get bored in 18 months and revert to type". Your evidence of this please.

How can I have evidence, it's not 18 months time yet?

If you are referring to Ashtons spells at previous clubs, have a look around local press of the clubs over the years and podcasts etc.

BTW, If you've seen my previous posts on M.A I'm a big fan, and I looked to counter B/C fans accounts of him as fan opinion is always split esp when people leave, so i'm not finding a negative of him for the sake of it, more of a hope we're 'the' club for him to continue to be proud of and want to be the face of long term and not just when the times are good.

Q&A attendees on 08:20 - Jul 30 with 306 viewsgtsb1966

Q&A attendees on 08:09 - Jul 30 by chrismakin

How can I have evidence, it's not 18 months time yet?

If you are referring to Ashtons spells at previous clubs, have a look around local press of the clubs over the years and podcasts etc.

BTW, If you've seen my previous posts on M.A I'm a big fan, and I looked to counter B/C fans accounts of him as fan opinion is always split esp when people leave, so i'm not finding a negative of him for the sake of it, more of a hope we're 'the' club for him to continue to be proud of and want to be the face of long term and not just when the times are good.

It's pretty obvious I'm referring to his previous clubs. Your post was just you trying to find a stick to beat him with. Once again please explain your " revert to type" quote.
Q&A attendees on 08:28 - Jul 30 with 298 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 08:20 - Jul 30 by gtsb1966

It's pretty obvious I'm referring to his previous clubs. Your post was just you trying to find a stick to beat him with. Once again please explain your " revert to type" quote.

Well I just explained it, I do find it odd you feel i'm trying to find a stick to beat him with despite me actually rating the guy and posting several historic threads on the positives of M/A against the negative B/C comments.

Anyways, im at work now. So if you wish to find the evidence it's out there for you to view. And if you wish to look at my thoughts on M/A go through my 10000 threads and you'll see plenty of them, including some very interesting podcast insights from neutrals.

Q&A attendees on 08:32 - Jul 30 with 289 viewsgtsb1966

Q&A attendees on 08:28 - Jul 30 by chrismakin

Well I just explained it, I do find it odd you feel i'm trying to find a stick to beat him with despite me actually rating the guy and posting several historic threads on the positives of M/A against the negative B/C comments.

Anyways, im at work now. So if you wish to find the evidence it's out there for you to view. And if you wish to look at my thoughts on M/A go through my 10000 threads and you'll see plenty of them, including some very interesting podcast insights from neutrals.

You have no evidence at all that he "gets bored" after 18 months have you.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 8:34]
Q&A attendees on 08:38 - Jul 30 with 279 viewschrismakin

Q&A attendees on 08:32 - Jul 30 by gtsb1966

You have no evidence at all that he "gets bored" after 18 months have you.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 8:34]

Once again, there are plenty of examples of his disappearing acts over the years when things haven't gone well at times and when he has turned against those close to the club etc. I'm not going to hold your hand and redo another thread full of links that i've already shared.

Login to get fewer ads

Q&A attendees on 08:47 - Jul 30 with 263 viewsgtsb1966

Q&A attendees on 08:38 - Jul 30 by chrismakin

Once again, there are plenty of examples of his disappearing acts over the years when things haven't gone well at times and when he has turned against those close to the club etc. I'm not going to hold your hand and redo another thread full of links that i've already shared.

I'll take that as a no then. Enjoy your day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024