Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action 19:27 - Jul 29 with 3941 viewsStrimmer

in the Q&A. Sounds reasonable on face value. For those not watching, essentially can't set up banners etc due to cleaning and maintenance work ongoing ('repainting every yellow line in the stadium by next saturday') and overhead banners present a covid transmission risk.

Sounds ok to me, wonder what BA think.

Ashton: "we really value what Blue ACtion do" - did we ever hear that from the old guard?

Poll: Was it a punch?

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:44 - Jul 29 with 3398 viewsWD19

The 'old guard' invited them in for a photo op did they not!?
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:46 - Jul 29 with 3370 viewsIllinoisblue

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:44 - Jul 29 by WD19

Indeed Lambert had them in for a cuppa

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:49 - Jul 29 with 3341 viewsFPL_Tractor

This is a classic example of why these things, and streaming them, is so useful. I heard the answer, it made sense so I’ll totally understand if BA stuff can’t be done for a while. Without it I could gripe (and there had been a few muttering). Under Evans the 2nd option would have festered.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 3305 viewschrismakin

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:49 - Jul 29 by FPL_Tractor

This is a classic example of why these things, and streaming them, is so useful. I heard the answer, it made sense so I’ll totally understand if BA stuff can’t be done for a while. Without it I could gripe (and there had been a few muttering). Under Evans the 2nd option would have festered.

Also shows why B/A if letting people know things aren't happening to explain why, rather than have a load of tweet replies moaning about the club not allowing it

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:52 - Jul 29 with 3268 viewsSitfcB

Mike O’Leary said he’s met the 3 ‘leaders’ of the group.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:56 - Jul 29 with 3209 viewsStrimmer

Oh really? fair play. missed that

Poll: Was it a punch?

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:22 - Jul 29 with 3026 viewsReuser_is_God

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:52 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Mike O’Leary said he’s met the 3 ‘leaders’ of the group.

Must’ve missed my invite.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:25 - Jul 29 with 2986 viewsTractorCam

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:46 - Jul 29 by Illinoisblue

Lambert loved Blue Action until they obviously turned on him like the rest of us, then he called them "not true fans" after the training ground fire

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:26 - Jul 29 with 2963 viewsHipsterectomy

I thoought Lambert said they weren't Ipswich supporters?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:29 - Jul 29 with 2933 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:25 - Jul 29 by TractorCam

Lambert loved Blue Action until they obviously turned on him like the rest of us, then he called them "not true fans" after the training ground fire

And quite rightly so.

Did you miss the part about backing the team come what may?
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:34 - Jul 29 with 2861 viewsBugs

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:29 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

And quite rightly so.

Backing the team when they are "on the pitch" was what was said. Nothing about blind loyalty at all times, that's how cults start.
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:43 - Jul 29 with 2759 viewsSteve_M

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 19:46 - Jul 29 by Illinoisblue

Looks like we’re all pretending that nothing positive ever happened at the club before the takeover and nothing bad can possibly have happened since.

The positivity is great but the constant revisionism is wearying.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:44 - Jul 29 with 2744 viewschrismakin

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:43 - Jul 29 by Steve_M

Looks like we’re all pretending that nothing positive ever happened at the club before the takeover and nothing bad can possibly have happened since.

The positivity is great but the constant revisionism is wearying.

Erm, what positives happened before the takeover?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 2701 viewsEireannach_gorm

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:29 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

And quite rightly so.

........ and the extensive damage caused by the blaze. BTW How is that police investigation progressing?
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:56 - Jul 29 with 2651 viewsCoastalblue

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:44 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

Erm, what positives happened before the takeover?

3 majr trophies? Is this going to be like Sky and football starting with the Premier League?

The Club was a sh1tshow for 99% of the time the last few years, but there have been the occasional positives. Two that spring to mind are that the Ed sponsorship was sorted pre-takeover, and I would assume the new murals on the Cobbold must have been at least commissioned and designed pre-takeover?

Oh, and PC hasn't bought me a beer yet either, Shambert did.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 2574 viewscrossyitfc

No flags either then?
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 2500 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 20:50 - Jul 29 by Eireannach_gorm

........ and the extensive damage caused by the blaze. BTW How is that police investigation progressing?

If they want to encourage the players with noise during 90 mins, go right ahead. I won’t join in but I will enjoy and be proud of those that do, they are my voice.

Things not going well? Show your disproval with class and decorum. Setting fire and damanging property simply lowers your standing and sets you back months.
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:32 - Jul 29 with 2454 viewsSlambo

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:26 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

If they want to encourage the players with noise during 90 mins, go right ahead. I won’t join in but I will enjoy and be proud of those that do, they are my voice.

Things not going well? Show your disproval with class and decorum. Setting fire and damanging property simply lowers your standing and sets you back months.

There was never any fire at the training ground. No crime was ever reported, as confirmed by the Suffolk Constabulary. We released a statement explaining this at the time.

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:39 - Jul 29 with 2419 viewsBlue_Order

We've met Mike and he seems a really good bloke. He's sincere and we're confident he's going to work hard for the club.

Cleaning and painting was the original reason given, which meant we wouldn’t be able set anything up beforehand. We amended our plans so we wouldn’t have to do that, but it then became a safety issue and the wrong time with fans returning to the ground etc. None of our plans involved overhead banners.

Frustrating, but we’ve accepted the decision and there’s no problem from our side. We’re just excited to get back to the football and supporting the team.

We’ll be meeting with the new regime again when they’ve got the time so it’ll be good to have a proper chat about things.
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:55 - Jul 29 with 2325 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:32 - Jul 29 by Slambo

There was never any fire at the training ground. No crime was ever reported, as confirmed by the Suffolk Constabulary. We released a statement explaining this at the time.

Well done for that, however to the casual observer it appear to be some sulky men in some bushes creating some smoke. Never a good look.
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 10:40 - Jul 30 with 1722 viewsEireannach_gorm

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:55 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

Well done for that, however to the casual observer it appear to be some sulky men in some bushes creating some smoke. Never a good look.

'If they want to encourage the players with noise during 90 mins, go right ahead. I won’t join in but I will enjoy and be proud of those that do, they are my voice. '

Blue Action are selectively your voice then?
O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 11:06 - Jul 30 with 1661 viewsTractorCam

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:55 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

The casual observer being BlueBlueBluex2 and those outside the club who don't know what's going on then.

Those related to the club, like me, were use to the constant lies coming from the mouths of Lambert and Taylor that I didn't once believe there was a 'fire' or any damage.

As others have mentioned, clearly YOU weren't listening to the forum as Cook said about noise during 90 minutes.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 12:11 - Jul 30 with 1555 viewsFPL_Tractor

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:39 - Jul 29 by Blue_Order

We've met Mike and he seems a really good bloke. He's sincere and we're confident he's going to work hard for the club.

Cleaning and painting was the original reason given, which meant we wouldn’t be able set anything up beforehand. We amended our plans so we wouldn’t have to do that, but it then became a safety issue and the wrong time with fans returning to the ground etc. None of our plans involved overhead banners.

Frustrating, but we’ve accepted the decision and there’s no problem from our side. We’re just excited to get back to the football and supporting the team.

We’ll be meeting with the new regime again when they’ve got the time so it’ll be good to have a proper chat about things.

To paraphrase MIke Ashton - there's a lot to do, we'll do it but just be patient as we prioritise the transfer window and a few basic stadium improvements first.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 13:09 - Jul 30 with 1467 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 21:26 - Jul 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

Why won't you encourage the players during 90 mins?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 15:45 - Jul 30 with 1344 viewsKropotkin123

O'Leary's Comments on Blue Action on 13:09 - Jul 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Why won't you encourage the players during 90 mins?

BlueBlueBluex3 would have joined in...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024