Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I watched that online, and without thinking 20:04 - Jul 29 with 769 viewsghostofescobar

I genuinely clapped at the end: on my own, in front of my compooter! This may end up in tears, but my God I'm excited at the moment. Made me realise I'd forgotten how to be excited by and in love with my team. Stirred something I haven't felt since the Burley days (I admit I had butterflies when Evans took over and we appointed Keane - oh blimey, I've just come down again). Since the Burley days I've not felt this, I don't know, tingly, child like, "this is my team" type joy. It's going to be okay, isn't it?

GhostOfEscobar

Well, I watched that online, and without thinking on 20:05 - Jul 29 with 737 viewsTerra_Farma

Ha ha!!

Same here.

Hold tight, we are in for on e hell of a ride
Well, I watched that online, and without thinking on 20:06 - Jul 29 with 731 viewsJ2BLUE

It's just so nice that they get it. It might not work out, that's football, but they truly understand what was so bad about the Evans era.

I get the feeling they would hammer him if he wasn't a 5% owner of Gamechanger.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well, I watched that online, and without thinking on 20:06 - Jul 29 with 718 viewschrismakin

I was gutted when it finished, could listen to those 3 all night.

My 1 hope is they get the support they all deserve from our fans.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Well, I watched that online, and without thinking on 20:07 - Jul 29 with 689 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Well, I watched that online, and without thinking on 20:06 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

I was gutted when it finished, could listen to those 3 all night.

My 1 hope is they get the support they all deserve from our fans.

Have some faith man.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024