Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe 21:55 - Jul 29 with 3328 viewsBobbychase

Decent start as tickets only went on sale lunchtime today

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 21:57 - Jul 29 with 2817 viewschrismakin

Just a shame the top half won't be sold out. Would be great to have the players walk out and see a full Sir Bobby Stand

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 21:58 - Jul 29 with 2800 viewsBobbychase

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 21:57 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

Just a shame the top half won't be sold out. Would be great to have the players walk out and see a full Sir Bobby Stand

Week to go, and some more signings no doubt. Doubt it would sell out but could be pretty full come the day

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:17 - Jul 29 with 2662 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 21:57 - Jul 29 by chrismakin

I think we could be at 27,000 come August 7th

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:19 - Jul 29 with 2646 viewschrismakin

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:17 - Jul 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

Without the pandemic I think it could have been great, but there will even be ST holders who won't go at the moment.

I reckon it'll be about 19k

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:24 - Jul 29 with 2605 viewsSitfcB

Will be surprised if it’s over 20,000.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:34 - Jul 29 with 2571 viewsN2_Blue

27,000!!?? Not a chance, that's almost a sellout

It won't be over 20,000

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:55 - Jul 29 with 2493 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

22,400 I’ll go for

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 23:28 - Jul 29 with 2411 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re very wrong but I hope you’re right

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 07:07 - Jul 30 with 2145 viewsArnieM

Between 23-24k 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 07:13 - Jul 30 with 2124 viewsgtsb1966

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 11:54 - Jul 30 with 1911 viewsGeomorph

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 07:13 - Jul 30 by gtsb1966

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 11:57 - Jul 30 with 1892 viewsMullet

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 22:24 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

Will be surprised if it’s over 20,000.

Plenty of people on holidays too I reckon. First chance to get away and people will take it so reckon that will have effect.

Only smart ones holiday in Suffolk to make the game….

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 12:03 - Jul 30 with 1865 viewsgordon

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 12:57 - Jul 30 with 1745 viewsPhilTWTD

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 07:13 - Jul 30 by gtsb1966

You may well be right or thereabouts, was told the club are expecting around 17,000 the other day.
19,250... doing a tour of the seat reservations.... on 13:05 - Jul 30 with 1700 viewsunstableblue

... sold out North Stand lower.... middle section of upper very good sales...

Central of Pioneer Upper also good.

But Churchmans Upper and wide sections of Cobbold/Pioneer loads of seats available

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 13:56 - Jul 30 with 1628 viewsElderGrizzly

12,500 ST holders. I can see us selling another 6,000, but that would be it.

I can imagine a lot of our older fans being put off by amount of Covid infections about, especially as we saw how much it picked up at the Euros
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:51 - Jul 30 with 1526 viewsSharkey

I’m guessing this could be by some distance the largest crowd Morecambe FC have ever played in front of. (I could be wrong ) Anyway, a proud occasion indeed for some of the older stalwart fans, and I hope Covid has not put them off planning to make the long trip.
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:54 - Jul 30 with 1503 viewsgtsb1966

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:51 - Jul 30 by Sharkey

I’m guessing this could be by some distance the largest crowd Morecambe FC have ever played in front of. (I could be wrong ) Anyway, a proud occasion indeed for some of the older stalwart fans, and I hope Covid has not put them off planning to make the long trip.

Do you reckon we'll be able to count their support. I'm going for 87.
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:55 - Jul 30 with 1499 viewsJakeITFC

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 12:57 - Jul 30 by PhilTWTD

You may well be right or thereabouts, was told the club are expecting around 17,000 the other day.

Are we expecting away fans?
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:57 - Jul 30 with 1488 viewsMullet

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:55 - Jul 30 by JakeITFC

Are we expecting away fans?

I saw one posting on a Facebook group for Real Ale pubs saying he was coming down. Presumably they'll have a few wanting to tick us off the list etc. Gives me hope for Burton at least as the fixture list isn't that kind to me this season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:05 - Jul 30 with 1456 viewsPinewoodblue

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 12:57 - Jul 30 by PhilTWTD

Phil if attendance is 17,000 it will be the lowest first home league game of the season in the last ten years.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:06 - Jul 30 with 1453 viewsHipsterectomy

I bought 2 tickets today in Cobbold lower. Has there always been the rule that you can't buy seats if you leave an isolated seat next to you?

I've seen it for the Theatre but never for matches

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:10 - Jul 30 with 1435 viewsSharkey

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 14:57 - Jul 30 by Mullet

I saw one posting on a Facebook group for Real Ale pubs saying he was coming down. Presumably they'll have a few wanting to tick us off the list etc. Gives me hope for Burton at least as the fixture list isn't that kind to me this season.

I think it will mean more to some of them than just ticking the ground off a list. For people of say 55 and over, Ipswich Town was a very glamorous club indeed. It wasn’t just Ipswich fans who listened to those commentaries on radio 2 of Town’s great European adventures, but people all over the country.(I’m hoping there will be a tribute to Paul Mariner, which will be a reminder too. ) For some of Morecambe’s older fans, after years and years of non-league football and then clinging on for survival on the league , to see their shirts appear from the tunnel into the Portman Road sunshine (!) is going to be pretty emotional.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 15:19]
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:11 - Jul 30 with 1428 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:05 - Jul 30 by Pinewoodblue

Phil if attendance is 17,000 it will be the lowest first home league game of the season in the last ten years.

That's what I was thinking. I get COVID and all but we've got the record amount of ST sold in last 8 years or something like that. I'd be slightly underwhelmed
Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 18:00 - Jul 30 with 1214 viewschrismakin

Lower SBR now sold out for Morecambe on 15:11 - Jul 30 by abracaDOBRA_

That's what I was thinking. I get COVID and all but we've got the record amount of ST sold in last 8 years or something like that. I'd be slightly underwhelmed

Don't forget we're still in a pandemic though, there will be plenty not comfortable with travelling, esp on public transport, let alone sitting amongst the crowds.

It's why im still shocked I follow isn't being allowed whilst attendances are still going to be reduced due to the pandemic.

yes attendances may be smaller with I follow, but for the clubs it would make up for lost revenue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024