Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid pass validity 17:50 - Jul 30 with 1172 viewsMeadowlark

Does anyone know why my downloaded barcode is only valid for two days? I am double jabbed, and I thought validity was therefore 30 days.

Edit: At the turnstile check today my NHS App wouldn't load. Several others in the queue had the same problem, but we were waved through nevertheless. No one asked for photo ID and no one searched my backpack. So all that fretting about what was needed to gain access was for nothing. I'm not complaining, just observing.

However, in the pub before the game we had to check-in, give our names and contact details and wait for table service, just like in the bad old days. Was it just that we picked the wrong pub or are all pubs in Ipswich still doing this?

[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 20:24]
Covid pass validity on 17:51 - Jul 30 with 1160 viewsWD19

Just a guess, but does it reset at the end of each month?

So on the 1st August it will magically be valid for the next 30 days!?
Covid pass validity on 18:07 - Jul 30 with 1110 viewsPinewoodblue

Thought it reset every time you checked. Try again.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Covid pass validity on 18:09 - Jul 30 with 1101 viewsMeadowlark

Covid pass validity on 17:51 - Jul 30 by WD19

Just a guess, but does it reset at the end of each month?

So on the 1st August it will magically be valid for the next 30 days!?

No. That's not it. First time was until 27th July.
Covid pass validity on 18:13 - Jul 30 with 1091 viewsMeadowlark

Covid pass validity on 18:07 - Jul 30 by Pinewoodblue

Thought it reset every time you checked. Try again.

So it's just the downloaded (ie pdf version} that has the two day validity? You might be on to something there...
Thanks.
I'll check.
I was thinking that I should have a saved copy on my phone in case there's a problem with Internet reception when I need it.

Edit. Yes. If I access it again the validity is updated, but why only for two days?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 18:19]
Covid pass validity on 18:34 - Jul 30 with 1033 viewsPinewoodblue

Covid pass validity on 18:13 - Jul 30 by Meadowlark

So it's just the downloaded (ie pdf version} that has the two day validity? You might be on to something there...
Thanks.
I'll check.
I was thinking that I should have a saved copy on my phone in case there's a problem with Internet reception when I need it.

Edit. Yes. If I access it again the validity is updated, but why only for two days?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 18:19]

Just checked mine it is valid until 6.33pm on 29 August.

If you are worried about being out of range could you not take a screenshot before you go out.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 18:35]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Covid pass validity on 18:36 - Jul 30 with 1020 viewsDebsyAngel

I was wondering about that as well. No idea why once you are fully vaccinated that you should need to keep redoing it but nothing seems to make sense anymore with these constant rules!
Covid pass validity on 18:49 - Jul 30 with 973 viewsSteve_M

Covid pass validity on 18:34 - Jul 30 by Pinewoodblue

Just checked mine it is valid until 6.33pm on 29 August.

If you are worried about being out of range could you not take a screenshot before you go out.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 18:35]

Yes, I get the same if I go into the App. I can add it the the Apple Wallet on the iPhone so will make sure I've done that before next Saturday - I imagine getting into the ground might be slow.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Covid pass validity on 20:29 - Aug 1 with 746 viewsMeadowlark

Update. My Covid pass with only 2 days validity is via the NHS website. I am now able to access a Covid pass via the NHS App and that validity is showing as 30 days as expected!
Happy days!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024