Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin going to Swansea 21:07 - Jul 30 with 1573 viewsitfcjoe

Good news for us, as MK had a very good summer and he looks a very good manager

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 21:35 - Jul 30 with 1446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wouldn't disagree. Although I'm sure you said MK Don's just pass it around with no end product? Or was that another podcaster?

Not a dig, just thought I remembered it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 21:36]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 21:38 - Jul 30 with 1413 viewsFarmerpiles

Wonder how Troy Parrott feels tonight at that news. Signed for MK on a season long lone after spurs played them this week, and Martin allegedly pulling him to one side st after final whistle for a chat. Bet it wasn't to say "sorry Troy but im off in 48hrs".
Russell Martin going to Swansea on 22:08 - Jul 30 with 1250 viewsitfcjoe

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 21:35 - Jul 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wouldn't disagree. Although I'm sure you said MK Don's just pass it around with no end product? Or was that another podcaster?

Not a dig, just thought I remembered it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 21:36]

I think it was more just when people were saying they were a top side last season but yet were quite far below us in the table.

They reminded me of Norwich they year we finished above them and then they won the league, looked like we’re doing lots right but just missed a couple of key ingredients to finish it. And they’ve added well this summer / they’ll be top 6 contenders for me if Martin stays

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 22:11 - Jul 30 with 1228 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume Matt Gill will probably join him. Quite a summer for him that being the case.
Russell Martin going to Swansea on 22:12 - Jul 30 with 1201 viewsSwansea_Blue

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 22:08 - Jul 30 by itfcjoe

I think it was more just when people were saying they were a top side last season but yet were quite far below us in the table.

They reminded me of Norwich they year we finished above them and then they won the league, looked like we’re doing lots right but just missed a couple of key ingredients to finish it. And they’ve added well this summer / they’ll be top 6 contenders for me if Martin stays

Seem to be building something don't they? Can only be good news for us if that's interrupted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 22:40 - Jul 30 with 1053 viewsBlueBlood90

I would’ve had them top 6 if he’d stayed.

Quite ironic that Martin had a pop at us when we signed Scott Fraser saying players/clubs have had all summer to sort their business out and now he’s going to leave his club in the lurch a week before the season starts!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Russell Martin going to Swansea on 23:33 - Jul 30 with 916 viewsitfcsuth

Have they done that good business?

Lost two key components I feel for them in Scott Fraser & Cameron Jerome who really contributed everything for them going forward - you take them out I’m not sure where it leaves them, not sure they’ve replaced quite to the same calibre.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024