Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Postmodern Jukebox Coming to Ipswich Corn Exchange next year! 00:57 - Jul 31 with 647 viewsBugs

I doubt Haley Reinhart will be coming to town, but there are very few covers they do that aren't a match or better than the originals.

Postmodern Jukebox Coming to Ipswich Corn Exchange next year! on 08:50 - Jul 31 with 508 viewsADStephenson

I watched Postmodern Jukebox play in Cologne when I lived there. It was a superb gig - great set with a lot of different performers. I know pretty much nothing about them at the time so had no expectations.

www.adstephenson.com

Postmodern Jukebox Coming to Ipswich Corn Exchange next year! on 09:52 - Jul 31 with 477 viewsJamestownPrince

In the hope that the thread doesn't get pulled, I much preferred Robyn Anderson!

They do some good stuff- may well do the date before at the Symphony Hall
Postmodern Jukebox Coming to Ipswich Corn Exchange next year! on 10:00 - Jul 31 with 465 viewsJamestownPrince

Postmodern Jukebox Coming to Ipswich Corn Exchange next year! on 19:06 - Jul 31 with 403 viewsIpswichKnight

They are utterly fab and I heartedly recommend going to see them. Seen them twice once at the Roundhouse in London then again at the South Bank Centre.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024