Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any side-effects lingering? 17:45 - Aug 1 with 4044 viewsNthQldITFC

Just wondering what Covid vaccine side-effects people might suspect/believe that they are having perhaps a month or more after the jabs?

I had my 2nd AZ jab at the start of June, and I seem to have been suffering from slightly sore knee joints for most of the period since then. I'm a fairly fit if a bit overweight cyclist, and wouldn't expect these sorts of aches in both knees as most of my exercise is non-impact since I gave up football. Feeling quite lethargic for the last month or two as well.

Obviously any self-diagnoses are difficult and subjective, but just wondering whether we can collect a bit of interesting information here?

Perhaps a quick entry in a format like this might be informative:

Vaccine: AZ
Doses: 2
Time since last dose: 2 months
Mild side-effects suspected: Knee ache, lethargy
Severe side-effects suspected: None

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Any side-effects lingering? on 17:50 - Aug 1 with 2566 viewsNthsuffolkblue

After my AZ second does I woke up with pins and needles in legs and arms. Have suffered something along those lines for 2-3 weeks after. Gradually eased.

Doctor said choose a different vaccine for the autumn. When I replied I have been double jabbed his response was that the Covid vaccine will be an annual thing like the flu one.

EDIT: After the first jab I had a headache around an hour after the jab that cleared up after around an hour.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 18:38]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 2503 viewschrismakin

Vaccine: Pfizer
Time since last dose: 4 months
Mild side-effects suspected: none from 2nd. 1st jab felt like a bus had hit me.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 2500 viewsfactual_blue

Bill Gates has told me I have no side-effects.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:11 - Aug 1 with 2480 viewsGeoffSentence

Only increased penis size,both length and girth have gone up substantially since my second doze of AZ. GP practice can't say if it will ever subside.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:16 - Aug 1 with 2461 viewsSitfcB

The potential side-effects put me off getting it for a while, and I was eligible for a long time before I did get it. Also not keen on injections!

Was a bit nervous when I went down to the vaccine centre but if there’s anyone out there worried about getting in then there’s no need to be at all, didn’t even feel the needle and it was over in a matter of seconds.

Doses: 1
Time since last dose: 3 weeks ago
Mild side-effects suspected: Leg ache and a properly dead arm (during the night after the jab) and then just a dead upper arm for a day or two after, restricted movement.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:22 - Aug 1 with 2447 viewsfactual_blue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:16 - Aug 1 by SitfcB

The potential side-effects put me off getting it for a while, and I was eligible for a long time before I did get it. Also not keen on injections!

Was a bit nervous when I went down to the vaccine centre but if there’s anyone out there worried about getting in then there’s no need to be at all, didn’t even feel the needle and it was over in a matter of seconds.

Mild side-effects suspected: Leg ache and a properly dead arm (during the night after the jab) and then just a dead upper arm for a day or two after, restricted movement.

A lot fewer people have died from having the vaccine (i.e. virtually none) than from contracting Covid.

Don't die from being a wuss.

(General advice, not Sitter-specific).
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 18:23]

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:22 - Aug 1 with 2436 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:16 - Aug 1 by SitfcB

You have only had one jab and only 3 weeks ago and yet you are all for no masks, no social distancing and carry on like there is no virus?

And yet you and few others on here wonder when those of us who are pretty much staying home aside from essentials will accept that we have to carry on as normal?

Once there is clear evidence that we are actually on top of this virus, then those of us who are taking personal responsibility will be prepared to mix more. The more people like you there are out there, the more likely there will be another "lockdown" sooner rather than later no matter what people think of the likelihood that we have beaten the virus, we should stop cowering from it or that the removal of restrictions is irreversible. Haven't we already been here with irreversible relaxation of restrictions repeatedly only for the Government to U turn quite rapidly repeatedly?

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:26 - Aug 1 with 2414 viewsCoastalblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:06 - Aug 1 by factual_blue

Bill Gates has told me I have no side-effects.

We'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for your subscription though.

Had my 2nd AZ in June, had no real effect on me, though my first had resulted in 24 hours of 'flu like symptoms.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 2394 viewsjas0999

I also had both doses of the AZ. First jab resulted in awful Flu symptoms, ended up in bed for two days. Second jab - nothing. Not even a sore arm. So, for me no symptoms since the first jab (April).
Any side-effects lingering? on 18:32 - Aug 1 with 2368 viewsCoastalblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:22 - Aug 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

You have only had one jab and only 3 weeks ago and yet you are all for no masks, no social distancing and carry on like there is no virus?

And yet you and few others on here wonder when those of us who are pretty much staying home aside from essentials will accept that we have to carry on as normal?

Once there is clear evidence that we are actually on top of this virus, then those of us who are taking personal responsibility will be prepared to mix more. The more people like you there are out there, the more likely there will be another "lockdown" sooner rather than later no matter what people think of the likelihood that we have beaten the virus, we should stop cowering from it or that the removal of restrictions is irreversible. Haven't we already been here with irreversible relaxation of restrictions repeatedly only for the Government to U turn quite rapidly repeatedly?

I would be very surprised if we don't end up with another lockdown in the winter, there's a definite feel of 'freedom day' flowing through large numbers of the public.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:33 - Aug 1 with 2348 viewsSitfcB

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:22 - Aug 1 by factual_blue

A lot fewer people have died from having the vaccine (i.e. virtually none) than from contracting Covid.

Ha yep, I thought the same so that’s why I ‘manned up’ and got it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:33 - Aug 1 with 2351 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:32 - Aug 1 by Coastalblue

I would be very surprised if we don't end up with another lockdown in the winter, there's a definite feel of 'freedom day' flowing through large numbers of the public.

Which to my mind makes the current time around the highest risk of catching/spreading the virus and developing a new strain.

The scientific consensus is that the Government's approach is reckless.

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:37 - Aug 1 with 2328 viewsWestover

I had AZ nothing much apart from headache and a bit lifeless after second jab 3 weeks ago nothing.
Any side-effects lingering? on 18:37 - Aug 1 with 2326 viewsDubtractor

Had both jabs, moderna, with second 3 weeks ago.

Had a dead arm for a few days each time, but that's about it. No other side effects, especially not longer term, so far.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:41 - Aug 1 with 2301 viewsCoco

just a bit of a smelly finger really.

oh wait

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Any side-effects lingering? on 19:40 - Aug 1 with 2109 viewsFtnfwest

AZ twice. Nothing. Breathing a lot easier now though.
Any side-effects lingering? on 20:19 - Aug 1 with 2015 viewsCBBlue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:29 - Aug 1 by jas0999

I also had both doses of the AZ. First jab resulted in awful Flu symptoms, ended up in bed for two days. Second jab - nothing. Not even a sore arm. So, for me no symptoms since the first jab (April).

Identical to me and my AZ. Was dreading the 2nd one as the 1st hit me like a bus (joint/muscle pain and fluey) but felt absolutely nothing with the 2nd - still slightly wondering if she actually injected anything.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Any side-effects lingering? on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 1918 viewshomer_123

Time since last dose: 3 weeks
Mild side-effects suspected: 1st Jab....flu like symptoms, chills and aches and a head like a hang over for a week. 2nd jab...lethargic and tight chest and trouble breathing...still struggling with this even now.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Any side-effects lingering? on 21:00 - Aug 1 with 1908 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:11 - Aug 1 by GeoffSentence

Only increased penis size,both length and girth have gone up substantially since my second doze of AZ. GP practice can't say if it will ever subside.

That'd be one way to get the idiots to sign up!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1786 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 18:22 - Aug 1 by factual_blue

I do wonder what ernie finds disagreeable about this and similar comments.

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:21 - Aug 1 with 1781 viewsfactual_blue

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:20 - Aug 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

I do wonder what ernie finds disagreeable about this and similar comments.

He's worried about his milk cart.

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:22 - Aug 1 with 1773 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:21 - Aug 1 by factual_blue

He's worried about his milk cart.

Didn't he come from norfolk?

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:28 - Aug 1 with 1767 viewsGogs

Time since last dose: 6 weeks
Mild side-effects suspected: 1st dose: felt like absolute cr@p for a day after. 2nd dose: none
Any side-effects lingering? on 22:34 - Aug 1 with 1749 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:28 - Aug 1 by Gogs

Time since last dose: 6 weeks
Mild side-effects suspected: 1st dose: felt like absolute cr@p for a day after. 2nd dose: none

Same. Felt like crap for about 3 days after first dose, but no side effects after second one.

I am still feeling the after effects of having Covid back in December though. Get out of breath far more easily now I’m trying to get back into running (hills noticeable harder/slower compared to just last autumn).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any side-effects lingering? on 22:35 - Aug 1 with 1748 viewsN2_Blue

Time since last dose: 4 weeks

Felt awful for 3-4 days after first dose, with flu like symptoms 24-48 hours after the jab.
After the 2nd jab didn't have any side effects whatsoever.

Feel good and healthy

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024