Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
access to PR and covid 12:36 - Aug 2 with 1641 viewsDyland

Apols if this has been done to death, have not been here regularly last few weeks. This weekend... do fans need proof of jabs, or anything else on top of their ticket?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

access to PR and covid on 12:38 - Aug 2 with 1624 viewsSarge

Proof of both jabs or a test result
access to PR and covid on 12:44 - Aug 2 with 1569 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

access to PR and covid on 12:50 - Aug 2 with 1552 viewsSitfcB

Covid protocols will be in place so the game will be all-ticket. Tickets will be issued with an entry guide time which we ask you to adhere to if possible so the entry procedures into the stadium can be concluded smoothly.

Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/morecambe-match-tickets-on-sale/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

access to PR and covid on 12:53 - Aug 2 with 1533 viewsDebsyAngel

access to PR and covid on 12:50 - Aug 2 by SitfcB

Covid protocols will be in place so the game will be all-ticket. Tickets will be issued with an entry guide time which we ask you to adhere to if possible so the entry procedures into the stadium can be concluded smoothly.

Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match).

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination providing it matches the name on the match ticket. You may be asked to provide photographic ID as well (ie driving license, passport).

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/morecambe-match-tickets-on-sale/

There are no details about turning up at an entry time on my season ticket or attached letter, and none on my husband's printed at home ticket!

Would been a great idea if there was a way that on admission to the first game, if you are a season ticket holder, that your proof of vaccination was recorded as part of entry to the stadium so there was no need to take proof every match?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 12:56]
access to PR and covid on 12:59 - Aug 2 with 1504 viewsmattelliot

Yes to proof, but the ticket doesn't have to be in the same name as the ticket holder:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/ticket-protocol-change-at-ipswich/
access to PR and covid on 13:20 - Aug 2 with 1434 viewsEly_Blue

access to PR and covid on 12:53 - Aug 2 by DebsyAngel

There are no details about turning up at an entry time on my season ticket or attached letter, and none on my husband's printed at home ticket!

Would been a great idea if there was a way that on admission to the first game, if you are a season ticket holder, that your proof of vaccination was recorded as part of entry to the stadium so there was no need to take proof every match?
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 12:56]

I guess that’s fine until you pass the season ticket on to a friend or family member who isn’t vaccinated fully?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

access to PR and covid on 16:05 - Aug 2 with 1274 viewsDebsyAngel

access to PR and covid on 13:20 - Aug 2 by Ely_Blue

I guess that’s fine until you pass the season ticket on to a friend or family member who isn’t vaccinated fully?

The only person who I will give my season ticket to in my absence is my Dad. He is fully vaccinated but still rather worried as he is almost 80 and has lots of health problems, so we will see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
access to PR and covid on 16:20 - Aug 2 with 1242 viewsMullet

I’ve got the NHS app and my jabs on it abd my drivers license good to go. Weirdly my little barcodes on the app run out September 1st so I dunno what relevance that will have to games after 2nd September.

Hope you’re well buh x

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

access to PR and covid on 16:22 - Aug 2 with 1242 viewsblueasfook

You have to flop the old lungs out as you go through the turnstyle and they inspect them for Covidy bits

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

access to PR and covid on 16:23 - Aug 2 with 1229 viewsSteve_M

access to PR and covid on 16:20 - Aug 2 by Mullet

I’ve got the NHS app and my jabs on it abd my drivers license good to go. Weirdly my little barcodes on the app run out September 1st so I dunno what relevance that will have to games after 2nd September.

Hope you’re well buh x

You have to re-download it from the App, only works for 30 days at a time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

access to PR and covid on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 1121 viewsDyland

access to PR and covid on 16:20 - Aug 2 by Mullet

Hope you’re well buh x

Fine thanks ba

access to PR and covid on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 1118 viewsDyland

access to PR and covid on 16:22 - Aug 2 by blueasfook

You have to flop the old lungs out as you go through the turnstyle and they inspect them for Covidy bits

s u q

access to PR and covid on 19:27 - Aug 2 with 1057 viewsbritbiker

access to PR and covid on 16:23 - Aug 2 by Steve_M

You have to re-download it from the App, only works for 30 days at a time.

Good point, noticed that mine and the wife's details had shown as expired. Will re download as suggested.
access to PR and covid on 19:48 - Aug 2 with 1043 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

access to PR and covid on 19:27 - Aug 2 by britbiker

Good point, noticed that mine and the wife's details had shown as expired. Will re download as suggested.

Just refreshed mine on the app as it ran out on 31st and this one is good till August 4th...genius!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

access to PR and covid on 19:53 - Aug 2 with 1038 viewsSenatorBlue

How does someone under 13 evidence a negative LFT? What do you need to show? Need to work out if I need to log my son onto an NHS Website.
access to PR and covid on 20:08 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewsDyland

access to PR and covid on 19:48 - Aug 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just refreshed mine on the app as it ran out on 31st and this one is good till August 4th...genius!

I just downloaded the app and got the NHS Covid Pass... and it runs out on the 4th as well. Which is presumably a glitch, thinking I've passed a test rather than double jabbed (since April ffs). Guess I'll download it on Friday again :)

It's going to be very tedious getting into the ground innit.... not sure I can be bothered......

access to PR and covid on 20:14 - Aug 2 with 999 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

access to PR and covid on 20:08 - Aug 2 by Dyland

I just downloaded the app and got the NHS Covid Pass... and it runs out on the 4th as well. Which is presumably a glitch, thinking I've passed a test rather than double jabbed (since April ffs). Guess I'll download it on Friday again :)

It's going to be very tedious getting into the ground innit.... not sure I can be bothered......

I asked for the offline version via email to see if it was valid for longer. Says it was sent but no sign of it. Wot a load of ald bollox!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

access to PR and covid on 21:26 - Aug 2 with 909 viewsEly_Blue

access to PR and covid on 19:53 - Aug 2 by SenatorBlue

How does someone under 13 evidence a negative LFT? What do you need to show? Need to work out if I need to log my son onto an NHS Website.

Exactly that, you have to log your negative test on the nhs website, no need to create a log in and it will ask you for phone/email and they send both as confirmation

access to PR and covid on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 862 viewsArnieM

Which NHS app is it , as there appears to be lost of them ? Thanks .....

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

access to PR and covid on 22:25 - Aug 2 with 825 views3_5_2

access to PR and covid on 22:04 - Aug 2 by ArnieM

Which NHS app is it , as there appears to be lost of them ? Thanks .....

if you google "log a covid test result" and the government site will pop up

Dead easy, register who want to go on and you are awau

just did a trial run for my 14 year old who has it on her phone now and will do one saturday morning (it can be no more than 48 hrs old)

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

access to PR and covid on 07:41 - Aug 3 with 709 viewsSenatorBlue

access to PR and covid on 21:26 - Aug 2 by Ely_Blue

Exactly that, you have to log your negative test on the nhs website, no need to create a log in and it will ask you for phone/email and they send both as confirmation

Cheers mate
access to PR and covid on 09:50 - Aug 3 with 652 viewsEly_Blue

Update this morning to ST holders

Dear season ticket holder,

The season starts on Saturday when Morecambe are the visitors for the first League game played at Portman Road without a restriction on attendance since March 2020.
While the Club is obviously delighted to see the return of supporters - with the FanZone and concourse facilities all open as usual for a matchday - we do ask you to please follow the protocols and guidelines put in place in line with our Safety Advisory Group requirements that will help us ALL enjoy football in a safe environment.
Below is everything you need to know as a season ticket holder ahead of kick-off…

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW…
There will be Covid protocols in place on your arrival at Portman Road so please make sure you arrive in plenty of time for kick-off.

Any person aged 11 or over will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test (no longer than 48 hours prior to the event) or proof of full vaccination (with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the relevant match). The Club will not accept actual lateral flow test sticks as proof.

The Club will also accept vaccine cards or a photo of the card as proof of double vaccination. You may be asked to provide photographic ID (passport, driving license) as well. A bank card will be accepted as proof of ID if no photo ID available.

Please note that children under the age of 13 years will not need ID but their accompanying parent or guardian will have to validate their details.
For the Morecambe game, mobile testing units will be in place around the stadium in Portman Road and Alderman Park. Please be advised that test results can take around 30 minutes to be processed.

If you can’t attend a game, you can pass your season ticket on to another individual but as a season ticket holder you take full responsibility for providing Test and Trace information if needed. The recipient of your season ticket must have ID and obviously proof of Covid status.

FanZone
All supporters entering the FanZone will be checked in line with Covid protocols and will be checked again before reaching the turnstiles on entry into the stadium.

Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, have been asked to self isolate, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive. In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.

Please avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary. This will help avoid slowing down the stadium entry process.
Face coverings are mandatory in indoor areas such as the concourses and toilets etc. Whilst not mandatory within the stadium bowl, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats. We ask all those attending to show respect to ITFC staff and fellow supporters in regard to this matter.
When moving past others, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instruction

Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium — use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible.

Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.

The Club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with the Code of Conduct (published on the Club website) and reminds all fans that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.

Quick links re testing and proof of vaccination

For full details on how to report a lateral flow test result, click on https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
For full details on proof of vaccination, click on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
Please note, the 'NHS' App is different to the Covid-19 App.

Help us ALL enjoy football in a safe environment by following the guidelines and see you Saturday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024