Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CM and LB priority this week surely 19:21 - Aug 2 with 1336 viewschenners17

Unsure if town will move on from Coulson to other targets if we can’t get him this week?

Pompey just signed ogilve, would have been an upgrade on Penney

Looks like Lincoln are now after the Dundee United LB Jamie Robson
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 19:30]
CM and LB priority this week surely on 19:30 - Aug 2 with 1277 viewschicoazul

You want 20 outfield players really for a squad plus Keepers. And I believe we are only sorted in two positions; 9 and 10.
We have 10 new players and there are 6 players here already that Cook seems to like - Janoi Toto Woolf Norwood KVY and Dobs. We can assume he likes Nolan as he didn’t get bombed (did he..?). He has also used players he doesn’t rate like Jackson and Holy out of necessity and it may be that some of the players I mentioned that he likes fall in that category too.
So it may be that we need another 7 or 8 players still. I’d say we certainly need 4 for the team immediately in a LB CB CM and a winger. But you could also say we need another keeper RB a second winger and if he bombs out Janoi Woolf and/or Toto we would need another defender. And if it turns out he doesn’t like Nolan than another MF too!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

CM and LB priority this week surely on 09:28 - Aug 3 with 967 viewsBlueBlood90

I'm starting to get frustrated with the lack of movement on new signings since Edmundson and Chaplin arrived. We still look way short for what is required.

We still need another centre back, left back, defensive midfielder and a winger/attacking midfielder in my opinion.

I don't like how the Coulsen deal has dragged this long and I'm surprised we haven't moved on to new targets yet.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

CM and LB priority this week surely on 09:35 - Aug 3 with 940 viewsSomethingBlue

Definitely those, and I am certain we will see another winger too.

Can't wait forever on Coulson, need that position nailed down, full-back roles are too important and we look short.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

CM and LB priority this week surely on 10:18 - Aug 3 with 815 viewschicoazul

CM and LB priority this week surely on 09:28 - Aug 3 by BlueBlood90

I'm starting to get frustrated with the lack of movement on new signings since Edmundson and Chaplin arrived. We still look way short for what is required.

We still need another centre back, left back, defensive midfielder and a winger/attacking midfielder in my opinion.

I don't like how the Coulsen deal has dragged this long and I'm surprised we haven't moved on to new targets yet.

Well hopefully things are bubbling along nicely WRT new signings. Had Crooks and Bradley arrived, Celina not got poorly and Boro not had their mini defensive crisis then I think we would be sorted now.
One thing is for sure though, we need to give this team time and not get on their collective back if we don’t dryslap everyone we play at home immediately. As things stand we have a young defence who will be prone to nervousness.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

CM and LB priority this week surely on 10:40 - Aug 3 with 708 viewsBlueBlood90

CM and LB priority this week surely on 10:18 - Aug 3 by chicoazul

Well hopefully things are bubbling along nicely WRT new signings. Had Crooks and Bradley arrived, Celina not got poorly and Boro not had their mini defensive crisis then I think we would be sorted now.
One thing is for sure though, we need to give this team time and not get on their collective back if we don’t dryslap everyone we play at home immediately. As things stand we have a young defence who will be prone to nervousness.

Fully agree.

An experienced leader like Sonny Bradley would've been is a key ingredient which seems to be missing.

Both Edmundson and Woolf are still young and need to play alongside an experienced head and I personally see Toto as a bit of a liability.

I'm very happy with the business we've done so far and I'm adamant we'll be in the top 6 but anyone who thinks we are going to win the league by 20 points is deluded in my opinion.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

CM and LB priority this week surely on 11:00 - Aug 3 with 648 viewsFPL_Tractor

I wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs gets a call this week, Celina definitely not going to happen and he seems the other wide option we have.

I wonder if some moves are being held up by Downes not leaving yet, we probably need that cash and need to know how much cash we have to play with. I wonder if other moves out will happen? Donacien? Jackson?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024