Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Office and General Admin 12:25 - Aug 3 with 1162 viewskizaitfc

Judging by a lot of people on here complaining over long waits, lack of information and some not even received their Season Tickets yet.

Is it fair to say the club are having an absolute nightmare this summer, obviously there has been significant changes both within the club and outside with COVID but there certainly seems to be lack of information and clarity.

Personally I haven't experienced any issues but it certainly seems to be annoying a few on here and social media.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:46 - Aug 3 with 1104 viewsSteve_M

Not really, covid and the convoluted relaxation of restrictions has had a big impact on when and how clubs could sell tickets. There was a problem with booking tickets through the ticket site for at least one game, that's not great but will be resolved so not really an absolute nightmare.

The lack of information on Burton seems to be purely down to them judging by the ITFC Help twitter feed. A note to that effect on the website would help though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:50 - Aug 3 with 1093 viewsKieran_Knows

Can someone tell me what the issue with people receiving their season tickets is? The season doesn't start for another 4 days, and if you don't get it in time, simply go to the ticket office and they'll print out a paper ticket for you (they have done in previous years when I've forgot my season ticket on occasions anyway.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:52 - Aug 3 with 1082 viewsFPL_Tractor

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:46 - Aug 3 by Steve_M

Not really, covid and the convoluted relaxation of restrictions has had a big impact on when and how clubs could sell tickets. There was a problem with booking tickets through the ticket site for at least one game, that's not great but will be resolved so not really an absolute nightmare.

The lack of information on Burton seems to be purely down to them judging by the ITFC Help twitter feed. A note to that effect on the website would help though.

I'd suggest the ticket office is on Mark Ashton's very long list of improvements - but yeah COVID must be making things difficult so let's be understanding and patient.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:52 - Aug 3 with 1085 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I've seen loads ask about what proof/ ID etc we need for Saturday, but the club have informed of this multiple times (when u buy tickets, on socials, website and have emailed this morning). If I see another thread on what to bring Saturday ill explode!
Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:56 - Aug 3 with 1057 viewsAlanG296

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:50 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

Can someone tell me what the issue with people receiving their season tickets is? The season doesn't start for another 4 days, and if you don't get it in time, simply go to the ticket office and they'll print out a paper ticket for you (they have done in previous years when I've forgot my season ticket on occasions anyway.

Haven't got my tickets yet but not concerned. But I am concerned that my debit card payment was taken twice. Correctly only got one e-mail confirming my purchase but 2 payments taken on my bank statement. Have emailed the ticket office and expect it will be corrected in due course.
Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 1053 viewsSteve_M

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:52 - Aug 3 by FPL_Tractor

I'd suggest the ticket office is on Mark Ashton's very long list of improvements - but yeah COVID must be making things difficult so let's be understanding and patient.

Yes, definitely scope for improvement. I've not had a problem using the external service since it was introduced but the loss of staff means that, if there is a problem, delays are inevitable.

Not that ticket sales was supposed to be part of ME's core business or anything.

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:58 - Aug 3 with 1044 viewsSitfcB

I’m not sure why people are thinking it’s ITFC not releasing Burton info, it’s clear that it’s down to Burton

They haven’t even released ticket information for their own fans, they’ve only got their cup game info up and that’s the only game on sale for them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ticket Office and General Admin on 13:11 - Aug 3 with 967 viewsSteve_M

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:58 - Aug 3 by SitfcB

I’m not sure why people are thinking it’s ITFC not releasing Burton info, it’s clear that it’s down to Burton

They haven’t even released ticket information for their own fans, they’ve only got their cup game info up and that’s the only game on sale for them.

Maybe the landlords of Burton pubs need to get onto them because I don't want to lose out on a cracking away day!

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Office and General Admin on 14:32 - Aug 3 with 785 viewssolemio

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:52 - Aug 3 by abracaDOBRA_

I've seen loads ask about what proof/ ID etc we need for Saturday, but the club have informed of this multiple times (when u buy tickets, on socials, website and have emailed this morning). If I see another thread on what to bring Saturday ill explode!

BANG!! Oh dear. Requiescat In Pace.
Ticket Office and General Admin on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 710 viewsBlue_Moses

Ticket Office and General Admin on 12:50 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

Spot on. Think I've received mine on the Thursday or Friday for the last 7-8 seasons so to have received it yesterday suggests the ticket office have improved dramatically
Ticket Office and General Admin on 17:38 - Aug 3 with 616 viewshappybeingblue

Rang ticket office up yday as had issues with morecambe ticket purchase for my bro they told me i would get a refund last night :) nothing in my bank today either guess they struggling with admin and maybe staff numbers as a lot of companies were quick to lay off with covid as the excuse so wouldnt be surprised if retraining etc or actually getting numbers in has been an issue for them now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024