Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock 19:27 - Aug 4 with 2824 viewsitfcsuth

Lovely evening here at Chelmsford City.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 2759 viewsitfcsuth

Simeon Jackson (former Norwich and Canadian international) starts for Chelmsford. Surprisingly still just 34. Will be a good test for Baggott.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 19:47 - Aug 4 with 2693 viewsTractorFrog

Do you have the full team?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 19:49 - Aug 4 with 2682 viewsitfcsuth

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 19:47 - Aug 4 by TractorFrog

Do you have the full team?

1 Antoni Bort
2 Fraser Alexander
3 Myles Kenlock
4 Brett McGavin
5 Tommy Smith
6 Elkan Baggott
7 Harley Curtis
8 Flynn Downes
9 Kayden Jackson
10 Callum Page
11 Ross Crane
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 20:02 - Aug 4 with 2575 viewsC_Jam_Blue

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 19:49 - Aug 4 by itfcsuth

1 Antoni Bort
2 Fraser Alexander
3 Myles Kenlock
4 Brett McGavin
5 Tommy Smith
6 Elkan Baggott
7 Harley Curtis
8 Flynn Downes
9 Kayden Jackson
10 Callum Page
11 Ross Crane

Getting Downes, Kenlock, Jackson fit for the bench on Saturday?
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 20:59 - Aug 4 with 2268 viewsOriginalMarkyP

good game?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:12 - Aug 4 with 2163 viewschrismakin

Not a great night apparently

Set pieces a problem for our group tonight

Overall outplayed.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:52 - Aug 4 with 1932 viewsitfcsuth

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 20:02 - Aug 4 by C_Jam_Blue

Getting Downes, Kenlock, Jackson fit for the bench on Saturday?

More likely to be with the U18’s than first team on that display.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:52 - Aug 4 with 1937 viewsWD19

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:12 - Aug 4 by chrismakin

Overall outplayed.

I’m tempted to question the wisdom of letting disenfranchised first teamers train and play with the U23. If they don’t want to be here then they can’t be much of a positive influence on those that should be pushing up. I am guessing Chelmsford have a settled side (?) but surely the 11 we put out could reasonably be expected do a job on them.
Login to get fewer ads

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:53 - Aug 4 with 1927 viewsitfcsuth

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 20:59 - Aug 4 by OriginalMarkyP

good game?

Afraid not.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:57 - Aug 4 with 1893 viewsPhilTWTD

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:12 - Aug 4 by chrismakin

Overall outplayed.

A lot of them are well behind training-wise because of the Covid situation the other week, so probably not too much of a surprise result.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 23:42 - Aug 4 with 1673 viewsSharkey

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 21:52 - Aug 4 by WD19

I’m tempted to question the wisdom of letting disenfranchised first teamers train and play with the U23. If they don’t want to be here then they can’t be much of a positive influence on those that should be pushing up. I am guessing Chelmsford have a settled side (?) but surely the 11 we put out could reasonably be expected do a job on them.

Who’s ‘they’? Of this lot , isn’t it only Downes who is rumoured to want out?
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 00:34 - Aug 5 with 1605 viewsWallingford_Boy

Sack Jackson now!

RIP Sir Bobby

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 02:06 - Aug 5 with 1551 viewsBiGDonnie

Would love to know the real situation with Downes. No interest? PC don't want him? He doesn't want to be here? Judging by PC previous teams and stuff that he and the players have said recently, Downes seems like he'd be perfect rotating with Evans and Harper.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 04:53 - Aug 5 with 1491 viewspennblue

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 02:06 - Aug 5 by BiGDonnie

Would love to know the real situation with Downes. No interest? PC don't want him? He doesn't want to be here? Judging by PC previous teams and stuff that he and the players have said recently, Downes seems like he'd be perfect rotating with Evans and Harper.

I expect Downes will be sold for at least £2 million this month, but hopefully a lot more. If only £2 million, we should also be looking to get 25% sell on clause on that.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 05:15 - Aug 5 with 1473 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Overall outplayed.

Wasn't there but my friend was. Apparently we showed them far too much respect and looked as if we were settling for the 0-0 from the off. When the first goal went in, we started to play. When it went 2-1 it was all Chelmsford as we backed off time and time again.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 06:44 - Aug 5 with 1374 viewsWD19

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 23:42 - Aug 4 by Sharkey

Who’s ‘they’? Of this lot , isn’t it only Downes who is rumoured to want out?

I didn’t see it, so impossible to know….. but based on reports I don’t get the sense that outside of Downes there were 10 blokes willing to run through walls for the shirt. Would be happy to be proven wrong.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 11:27 - Aug 5 with 1105 viewsjonbull88

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 04:53 - Aug 5 by pennblue

I expect Downes will be sold for at least £2 million this month, but hopefully a lot more. If only £2 million, we should also be looking to get 25% sell on clause on that.

£2m 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we get £500k I’d be surprised. I really don’t get this overhype about Flynn. He will have a career in pro football, but IMO will be a lower league player within 3 years.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 11:33 - Aug 5 with 1082 viewsPhilTWTD

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 02:06 - Aug 5 by BiGDonnie

There is interest, we turned down a bid from Peterborough and the Bournemouth interest went quite a long way before they pulled out, from what I gather. I assume a fee had been agreed with them if it got that far.
Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 11:42 - Aug 5 with 1042 viewstractorboy1978

Jackson back with U23, along with Downes & Kenlock on 11:33 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

There is interest, we turned down a bid from Peterborough and the Bournemouth interest went quite a long way before they pulled out, from what I gather. I assume a fee had been agreed with them if it got that far.

Do you think there is a good chance he's still here at the end of the window? Personally, I think a loan deal that puts him in the shop window in the Championship for a season is most likely now? He's in danger of flushing his career down the pan if he doesn't get a move this window because it looks like no way back here now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024