Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soooooooo.................TWTD 01:58 - Aug 5 with 1005 viewsBiGDonnie

Wassup?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 02:08 - Aug 5 with 989 viewsKropotkin123

Just trying to settle in in Canada. Got a bank account sorted. Got a phone sorted. Started my national insurance number equivalent.

But got issues with the Airbnb, so trying to find a place to rent under a bit more time pressure.

Meeting up with my wife's sister tomorrow. First time for them to see each other for a couple of years, so she's excited.

Edit: Oh, and I nearly forgot, dog got a foxtail embedded inside his eyelid this morning. So he's hating Canada now and has a cone head.

What about you?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 2:10]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 07:12 - Aug 5 with 848 viewsKeno

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 02:08 - Aug 5 by Kropotkin123

Just trying to settle in in Canada. Got a bank account sorted. Got a phone sorted. Started my national insurance number equivalent.

But got issues with the Airbnb, so trying to find a place to rent under a bit more time pressure.

Meeting up with my wife's sister tomorrow. First time for them to see each other for a couple of years, so she's excited.

Edit: Oh, and I nearly forgot, dog got a foxtail embedded inside his eyelid this morning. So he's hating Canada now and has a cone head.

What about you?

woah!! Good luck Kropy, hope it all goes well.

Hows the dog doing?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 08:18 - Aug 5 with 777 viewsWeWereZombies

What about you?

Sounds like AirBnB and the dog have got you under that Confucian curse 'interesting times', Kroppers. But moving to Canada does seem like a smart one at the moment, if only because they seem to have the most space of any nation state to ride out the pandemic.

For my part I am a bit more relaxed as I wait to see if the Postie drops a jiffy bag (and that is not a euphemism) through the letterbox (no, not a euphemism either) today that contains a new supply of hearing aid batteries - which will free me up to drive down to England for four or five weeks during which I hope to finally use the festival ticket I bought two years ago and see someone I last saw in February last year. Not sure if I am going to go and see Town due to the ropey chances of avoiding catching Covid-19 at a match. I might be capable of surviving it but I don't want to become a carrier that threatens the life of some of the elderly and vulnerable I will be around.

But if the package doesn't turn up today I have the flexibility to wait a day or two before setting off, the weather is quite poor for taking in a mountain walk or camping out on the way down (no, not another euphemism) so I have an excuse for using booking.com...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 09:44 - Aug 5 with 711 viewsBiGDonnie

What about you?

Ah mate I fell asleep last night!

Sounds awesome though brother, always wanted to visit Canada. Bet your Mr's is pumped to see her sister for the first time in years! You know any other Town fans there or you gonna be watching em all on your own with only TWTD as company?

Best I can offer is my night at the secret comedy club last night. First time I've seen a stand up completely flop on stage. I've never felt so bad for someone.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 633 viewsKropotkin123

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 07:12 - Aug 5 by Keno

woah!! Good luck Kropy, hope it all goes well.

Hows the dog doing?

Thank you.

He's going to be okay. Abrasion to the eye, but with meds he'll be back to normal in 2 weeks.

He's got the worst jetlag out of the three of us. I was sleeping nicely this morning. But he decided 4am was the correct time to wake up and start demand food, play, toilet and a walk...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 14:10 - Aug 5 with 617 viewsKeno

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 14:03 - Aug 5 by Kropotkin123

Thank you.

He's going to be okay. Abrasion to the eye, but with meds he'll be back to normal in 2 weeks.

He's got the worst jetlag out of the three of us. I was sleeping nicely this morning. But he decided 4am was the correct time to wake up and start demand food, play, toilet and a walk...

I have two spaniels who do that without jetlag!!

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 14:13 - Aug 5 with 610 viewsKropotkin123

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 09:44 - Aug 5 by BiGDonnie

Ah mate I fell asleep last night!

Sounds awesome though brother, always wanted to visit Canada. Bet your Mr's is pumped to see her sister for the first time in years! You know any other Town fans there or you gonna be watching em all on your own with only TWTD as company?

Best I can offer is my night at the secret comedy club last night. First time I've seen a stand up completely flop on stage. I've never felt so bad for someone.

Thinking of setting up an unofficial supporters club for Vancouver. Get some town fans together for a few games a season. Nothing crazy, but should be good if there are a few of us here.

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 14:14 - Aug 5 with 610 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Soooooooo.................TWTD on 14:17 - Aug 5 with 594 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What about you?

Best wishes with that. Canada is a wonderful country and with the added advantage of being English-speaking (just about).

Hope the dog is soon better and that you all soon have far better experiences.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 15:59 - Aug 5 with 549 viewsOldsmoker

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 14:14 - Aug 5 by Bloots

Flairs?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 16:14 - Aug 5 with 524 viewsKeno

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 15:59 - Aug 5 by Oldsmoker

Flairs?

more like

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 5 with 511 viewsOldsmoker

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 16:14 - Aug 5 by Keno

more like

Does it have an expansion pack?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 16:40 - Aug 5 with 482 viewsKeno

I bought some new pants yesterday. (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 5 by Oldsmoker

Does it have an expansion pack?

yes, look a bit like

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024