Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s 11:45 - Aug 6 with 478 viewsxrayspecs

Is it just Dobra?

IIUC we can only register 20 senior players this season, plus unlimited U21s.

We currently have 19 seniors plus Dobra.

Jacobs gets us to 20 and Barrie is an U21.

Suggest that the likes of El Miz, Nbada, Nolan? could miss out if we do bring in further senior players. Else, we would be limited to U21 signings.

Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 11:50 - Aug 6 with 453 viewsBeckets

El Miz counts as an U21. Ndaba is over 21 and you’d think would go out on loan if we sign another CB.
Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 11:50 - Aug 6 with 455 viewsGuthrum

22 outfield players born before 31st December 2000.

The rules changed slightly to allow a couple of extras and to exclude goalies.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 11:53 - Aug 6 with 429 viewsxrayspecs

Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 11:50 - Aug 6 by Guthrum

Thanks. The EFL website still refers to 20 in total.

43.9 Squad Lists

43.9.1 Clubs shall be permitted to name up to a maximum number of Players in their Squad
List based on the following provisions:

(a) in respect of Championship Clubs, 25 Players of which a minimum of 8 must be a Home Grown Player;

(b) in respect of League One and Two Clubs:
(i) in Season 2020/21, 22 Players of which a minimum of 8 must be a Home Grown Player; and
(ii) in Season 2021/22 and each subsequent Season, 20 Players of which a minimum of 8 must be a Home Grown Player.

The limit set out in Regulation 43.9.1(b)(ii) increases to 22 for any Club relegated into League One, for its first Season following relegation.

43.9.2 The following Players do not need to be included in the Squad List to be eligible to play in League Matches:

(a) in respect of Championship Clubs, any Under 21 Player (save for any Under 21 Player who is registered with the Club on a Temporary Loan Transfer); and

(b) in respect of League One Clubs and League Two Clubs, any Under 21 Players.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/
Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 12:04 - Aug 6 with 383 viewspositivity

Remind me which of the current first team squad are counted as U21s on 11:50 - Aug 6 by Guthrum

we'll have a lot of players who are too old and not in the squad then...

el miz/ndaba
clements/hughes/andoh/morris
mcgavin/downes/kenlock

lots of loans to sort out!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024