Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry loan signing 16:11 - Aug 6 with 3531 viewsITFC_96

Really? Seems desperate at this point. Let's develop a PL youth player instead of our own youngsters again... just really. I wonder how this is going to turn out again.
Barry loan signing on 16:13 - Aug 6 with 3129 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Do you ever not moan?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 16:14]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Barry loan signing on 16:14 - Aug 6 with 3094 viewsITFC_96

Barry loan signing on 16:13 - Aug 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Do you ever not moan?
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 16:14]

We will see what happens. If Cook isn't top 5 by Christmas then questions will need to be asked.
Barry loan signing on 16:15 - Aug 6 with 3072 viewsFixed_It

Make sure you remember to come back on here when he scores his tenth league goal to apologise...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Barry loan signing on 16:15 - Aug 6 with 3081 viewstractorboy1978

You do realise that well respected coaches rate him as one of the best British prospects around don't you? This isn't Anthony Georgiou we are signing.
Barry loan signing on 16:16 - Aug 6 with 3055 viewsJ2BLUE

Barry loan signing on 16:14 - Aug 6 by ITFC_96

We will see what happens. If Cook isn't top 5 by Christmas then questions will need to be asked.

First you were worried about a lack of signings on 17th June and now you think this is a panic signing with over three weeks of the window remaining.

Get a grip mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Barry loan signing on 16:17 - Aug 6 with 3038 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Barry loan signing on 16:15 - Aug 6 by tractorboy1978

You do realise that well respected coaches rate him as one of the best British prospects around don't you? This isn't Anthony Georgiou we are signing.

The fact he’s coming here on loan rather than Villa selling him to Leipzig (they wanted him but only as a permanent) suggests just how good this lad might be.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Barry loan signing on 16:17 - Aug 6 with 3037 viewsKeaneish

Hahahahahahaha….the classic. Any more cliche comments to throw into the mix?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Barry loan signing on 16:18 - Aug 6 with 3016 viewsITFC_96

Barry loan signing on 16:15 - Aug 6 by tractorboy1978

Swap British out for Irish and you could have said the same for Parrott...
Login to get fewer ads

Barry loan signing on 16:27 - Aug 6 with 2937 viewsJDB23

Barry loan signing on 16:18 - Aug 6 by ITFC_96

Swap British out for Irish and you could have said the same for Parrott...

Swap British out for Macedonian and you could have said the same for Sumulikoski….

Where have all these sad act trolls come from recently?
Barry loan signing on 16:27 - Aug 6 with 2928 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Our own players are sh*t.
Catch up.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Barry loan signing on 16:29 - Aug 6 with 2907 viewsITFC_96

Barry loan signing on 16:27 - Aug 6 by JDB23

Swap British out for Macedonian and you could have said the same for Sumulikoski….

Where have all these sad act trolls come from recently?

None of these are troll acts. We've got about 10 players up front and we still haven't sorted out the problem positions. Our first game is tomorrow, maybe fans should start getting worried about how things are looking based on our pre-season results because personally I don't want to spend another season or two in this league.

And yes, these do look like desperate signings because he's still only an 18-year old youth player who has extremely limited experience in men's football, let alone in a physical league...
Barry loan signing on 17:00 - Aug 6 with 2810 viewschrismakin

TBH, we don't have a Grealish coming through so not sure who its stopping from coming through

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Barry loan signing on 17:02 - Aug 6 with 2795 viewsJDB23

Barry loan signing on 16:29 - Aug 6 by ITFC_96

None of these are troll acts. We've got about 10 players up front and we still haven't sorted out the problem positions. Our first game is tomorrow, maybe fans should start getting worried about how things are looking based on our pre-season results because personally I don't want to spend another season or two in this league.

And yes, these do look like desperate signings because he's still only an 18-year old youth player who has extremely limited experience in men's football, let alone in a physical league...

Our owners and Cook will be well aware of the problem positions that still need to be filled, he’s said possibly 6 more would be in before the end of the window. It’s a marathon not a sprint, would you rather we signed dross now because they are available rather than wait 1/2 more weeks for our top targets?

Pre-season results? Newcastle lost 6-1 to Leyton orient in pre-season the year they smashed the Championship. You really can’t take much from those games.

Morgan Rogers was a stand out player for 5th place Lincoln last year playing his first season in men’s football on loan from Man City. Desperate signing indeed.
Barry loan signing on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 2786 viewswkj

Having no loans is an outdated philosophy. Even Premier League teams do it now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Barry loan signing on 17:03 - Aug 6 with 2786 viewschrismakin

Barry loan signing on 16:29 - Aug 6 by ITFC_96

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Barry loan signing on 17:11 - Aug 6 with 2754 viewsMediocre_Quick

Barry loan signing on 17:03 - Aug 6 by chrismakin

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know its bad when Makin is mocking you...
Barry loan signing on 18:01 - Aug 6 with 2625 viewsSaigonTractor

Every team has loan players, especially at our current level.

We're developing a player in the hope that he'll help us get out of this league, it's beneficial for both parties. It's how loans tend to work mate.

Expecting a team of pure permanent signings at this level is unrealistic, especially if we want to go up.
Barry loan signing on 18:55 - Aug 6 with 2483 viewsWickets

Barry loan signing on 16:14 - Aug 6 by ITFC_96

No they wont .
Barry loan signing on 19:37 - Aug 6 with 2372 viewsquirkie

Villa fans seem to rate him highly and most are pleased he has come here to get some real 1st team experience under his belt.

I'm quite positive about this loan deal.

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/19816-louie-barry/page/72/

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Barry loan signing on 22:08 - Aug 6 with 2146 viewsVillaFanPete

Hey all, first foremost like to wish you guys good luck on the new season ahead.

As a villa fan I've seen quite a bit of Louie already , he is very quick forward with great ball control and calm finisher, he is most effective off the left in my opinion, very much in a similar molde to a Mr grealish, out of possession your gonna have a player that will work tirelessly.

I've been exactly in the same mindset as you when it comes to nurturing other teams talent but without doing this in the cases of Tammy Abraham and Axel Tuanzabe we would still be in the championship.

I hope Louie can bag a load of goals for Ipswich and see you promoted to the championship this season , best of luck again
Barry loan signing on 22:53 - Aug 6 with 1967 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

I think Barry is a class above our youngsters!
I’m a little worried Re 3rd loan - I guess why Lewis wasn’t a starter!
Barry loan signing on 23:58 - Aug 6 with 1811 viewsBlueandTruesince82

One of the most exciting young players out there....L1 clubs will always need to loan players.... this kid has talent.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Barry loan signing on 00:31 - Aug 7 with 1765 viewsKropotkin123

The club isn't just thinking about this season. If we bought every position this year, rather than utilising the loan market, then it will be difficult to improve the squad next year, with permanent upper end championship players.

By getting some loans, that are good enough for this division, we have greater freedom to improve next year.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Barry loan signing on 07:36 - Aug 7 with 1523 viewsBlueBoots

Working out a song for him is pretty much an open goal...

Louie Barry, Oh, Oh
He's scored a goal
Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said
Louie Barry, Oh baby
He's scored a goal

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Barry loan signing on 07:45 - Aug 7 with 1495 viewsStewart27

Really?

Joke post of the year.

There is literally nothing to moan about over this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024