Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! 15:50 - Aug 7 with 496 viewsHullblue

It’s usually under ‘next match’ but the option has disappeared for some reason.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:52 - Aug 7 with 488 viewsRyorry

I had that couple of times - hitting the backbutton & clicking again on 'play' worked, as did completely re-loading the page.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:53 - Aug 7 with 478 viewsHullblue

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:52 - Aug 7 by Ryorry

I had that couple of times - hitting the backbutton & clicking again on 'play' worked, as did completely re-loading the page.

Reloaded it loads of times and the options to listen or watch just aren’t coming back. Frustrating!

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:55 - Aug 7 with 450 viewsKievthegreat

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:53 - Aug 7 by Hullblue

Reloaded it loads of times and the options to listen or watch just aren’t coming back. Frustrating!

I had it too.

Try using ctrl + R rather than F5. If that doesn't work just close browser and start again. Worked for me.
Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:59 - Aug 7 with 420 viewsRyorry

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 15:53 - Aug 7 by Hullblue

I've just experimented with a new tab - load 'club' from here, then on itfc.co.uk click on 'live match centre', then the 'listen live now' tab should come up again on the left, halfway down page.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone know how to get the game back on after you’ve refreshed the page?! on 16:05 - Aug 7 with 400 viewsHullblue

Sorted - thanks both!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024