Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No goal music today? 19:59 - Aug 7 with 1366 viewsxrayspecs

May have just been a duff tannoy, but I do not recall any of the canned music after we scored today.
No goal music today? on 20:04 - Aug 7 with 1336 viewsDublinBlue84

Whoever was responsible for the tannoy and the scoreboard today didn't have their finest hour, that's for sure.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

No goal music today? on 20:07 - Aug 7 with 1300 viewsSouperJim

Point of order, Tannoy is a brand. You mean public address system, or PA for short.

Where's Alan Retentive when you need him?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

No goal music today? on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 1284 viewsrgp1

What I found very unprofessional was Foz on the PA not even bothering to read out the substitutes before the match. It's one thing to moan a dodgy pint or poor service but its fundamental to get it right on the pitch. After all that's the main focus isn't it?
No goal music today? on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 1255 viewsDublinBlue84

No goal music today? on 20:10 - Aug 7 by rgp1

What I found very unprofessional was Foz on the PA not even bothering to read out the substitutes before the match. It's one thing to moan a dodgy pint or poor service but its fundamental to get it right on the pitch. After all that's the main focus isn't it?

That's why I had problems with knowing who came on for Morecambe.

Their subs were not announced before the game, the announcements during the game couldn't be heard, and nothing at all came on the scoreboard in terms of subs. It was very lazy.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 20:16]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

No goal music today? on 20:16 - Aug 7 with 1228 viewspointofblue

No goal music today? on 20:10 - Aug 7 by rgp1

He did read out the substitutes before the match; it's how I managed to note them all down. I couldn't hear what he was saying DURING the match when announcing the substitutes, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No goal music today? on 20:39 - Aug 7 with 1147 viewsTractorJed

PA system today was shocking.
No goal music today? on 20:54 - Aug 7 with 1111 viewsnorth_stand77

No goal music today? on 20:39 - Aug 7 by TractorJed

This was mentioned at the shareholders meeting on Monday. They basically said that it would eventually be replaced as they have tried to sort out the issues with little success.

Another job on the list.
No goal music today? on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 1045 viewsClapham_Junction

Perhaps the 'no goal music' option won the public vote?
Login to get fewer ads

No goal music today? on 21:32 - Aug 7 with 1002 viewsDeano69

No goal music today? on 20:39 - Aug 7 by TractorJed

Dreadful sound quality. Not sure if they have done something with it over the past few months but it’s a horrible noise.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

No goal music today? on 21:37 - Aug 7 with 981 viewsgalacticoblue

Upper SBR I could hardly hear a thing - muffled, Sounded like the teacher in Peanuts.
No goal music today? on 21:40 - Aug 7 with 972 viewssolemio

No goal music today? on 20:07 - Aug 7 by SouperJim

Point of order, Tannoy is a brand. You mean public address system, or PA for short.

Where's Alan Retentive when you need him?

I bet you call a ball-point pen a biro. And very possibly a vacuum cleaner a hoover.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024