Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref Today 20:32 - Aug 7 with 1186 viewsdyersdream

Game was to big for him !
Ref Today on 20:32 - Aug 7 with 1166 viewsBluefish

You do know what league we are in and who we were playing don't you?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ref Today on 20:34 - Aug 7 with 1162 viewsGeoffSentence

I thought he was fine for 60 minutes then went to pieces. Bizarre lasf half hour from him. Not the worst reffing performance I've seen at FPR, that numpty against Wycombe was streets haead. And any of Keth Strouds performances.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 20:35]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ref Today on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 1139 viewsRamRob

Ref Today on 20:34 - Aug 7 by GeoffSentence

I thought he was fine for 60 minutes then went to pieces. Bizarre lasf half hour from him. Not the worst reffing performance I've seen at FPR, that numpty against Wycombe was streets haead. And any of Keth Strouds performances.

Was it D'Urso in disguise?

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Ref Today on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 1141 viewsHerbivore

It wasn't Wycombe bad for sure but that last half hour or so from him was proper weird.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ref Today on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 1139 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ref Today on 20:32 - Aug 7 by Bluefish

You do know what league we are in and who we were playing don't you?

The ref was still poor though.
Officiating in league 1 is generally cr@p.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Ref Today on 20:37 - Aug 7 with 1115 viewsEastTownBlue

He contributed to the shocking defending leading to the goals conceeded.

Yes, he was poor for most of the second half.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 20:38]
Ref Today on 20:40 - Aug 7 with 1074 viewsLankHenners

I was a bit worried early on when the linesman had to give a blatant trip that the ref missed but as you say was fairly even handed for most of the game before going mad for the last part.

Just seemed to be completely random in what he was giving and letting go and you’d have thought after about the 8th or 9th time their RB Cooney had thrown himself to the floor at the tiniest contact he might have realised he was being played.

Good to see we had a few (Evans, Harper, Burns mainly) getting in his ear about stuff which we haven’t had for a while.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ref Today on 21:45 - Aug 7 with 869 viewsTown_Boy

Was a joke of a ref. The number 21 for them had the ref in his back pocket all game!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Ref Today on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 828 viewsGeorge03

What frustrates me is the inconsistency in decision! I understand in league one they are not going to be that great but at least be consistent for both team.
Ref Today on 22:12 - Aug 7 with 736 viewsEastTownBlue

On one of the many occasions that he annoyed us, was that a sandwich I saw thrown on the pitch in the gereral direction of the ref ?
Ref Today on 22:19 - Aug 7 with 682 viewsDurovigutum

Ref Today on 20:37 - Aug 7 by EastTownBlue

He contributed to the shocking defending leading to the goals conceeded.

Yes, he was poor for most of the second half.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 20:38]

That's not fair. We had the gun and bullets, loaded them and pulled the trigger. Blaming the ref ain't fair.

But.

As mentioned he went to bits on about 60. I had an interesting chat with Kevin Friend on Monday who was talking about some of his poor performances and how to turn them around if you're having a shocker. This chap got a few wrong and then decided his way out would be to continue what he'd been doing, not hit the reset button. His lack of consistency was shocking, a late and high tackle waved on for the them, 20 seconds later a tiny clip was given.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024