Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harper and Evans 01:47 - Aug 8 with 1045 viewsITFC_RDM

I've been very negative about Woolfenden and quite rightly so. but I'll balance it out by saying Harper and Evans have given us so much to be excited about today. 2 brilliant players in the centre of the park. plenty of other positives as well despite the result. Looking forward to watching us this season.
Harper and Evans on 08:19 - Aug 8 with 777 viewsArnieM

Agreed. Lovely ball through from Harper I think for our first goal. Once this team gets familiar with each other’s play, and those little partnerships start to form, watch us go.

Someone said on the radio last night that we have a history sod starting really well, but fading as the season progresses, but this season we could se the exact opposite happen. I think he’s right. As this team beds in, we could see one helluva second half to the season, and very strong finish.

We’ve just got to keep right behind this new team through what might prove to be a frustrating early stuttering start.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Harper and Evans on 08:22 - Aug 8 with 759 viewsITFC_RDM

Harper and Evans on 08:19 - Aug 8 by ArnieM

Agreed. Lovely ball through from Harper I think for our first goal. Once this team gets familiar with each other’s play, and those little partnerships start to form, watch us go.

Someone said on the radio last night that we have a history sod starting really well, but fading as the season progresses, but this season we could se the exact opposite happen. I think he’s right. As this team beds in, we could see one helluva second half to the season, and very strong finish.

We’ve just got to keep right behind this new team through what might prove to be a frustrating early stuttering start.

I'd completely agree. Obviously the result wasn't ideal yesterday. However I think the positives outweighed the negatives and we are only going to improve as the season goes on. Also yesterdays weakness's are all going to be replaced in terms of personnel, so I'm not too worried about that.
Harper and Evans on 08:30 - Aug 8 with 717 viewsArnieM

Harper and Evans on 08:22 - Aug 8 by ITFC_RDM

I'd completely agree. Obviously the result wasn't ideal yesterday. However I think the positives outweighed the negatives and we are only going to improve as the season goes on. Also yesterdays weakness's are all going to be replaced in terms of personnel, so I'm not too worried about that.

I’d hope Cook would give this 11 with the odd exception , a run of games to help build up some momentum and understanding within the team, allowing some partnerships to start to form. By that I mean , play the same team on Tuesday and next Saturday. Modern football has gone soft with this squad rotation melarkie.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Harper and Evans on 08:47 - Aug 8 with 629 viewsBluemike31

Harper & Evans look real quality and at this level will excel, I thought Harper was by far the best player on the pitch yesterday and there is so much more to come.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024