Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent 20:06 - Aug 8 with 2103 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

only having one defender on a bench of 7 subs? I guess he doesn't rate Ndaba that much, but even so - it left Donacian covering 4 positions.

Thankfully he did well as deputy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2073 viewschrismakin

Possibly altho as you dont tend to have 2 cbs on the bench. And you would hope you wouldnt have to CB injuries in 1 game. Had KVY got injured after donacien was on.. burns could have gone RB etc.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:08 - Aug 8 with 2073 viewshype313

I think it just highlights the fact that we are clearly in need of reinforcements at the back.

But agree, Ndaba should be able to handle Morecambe at home.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:09 - Aug 8 with 2048 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nope.

Donacien can fill in at CB. (Or RB / LB)

Plus Burns could be shifted to full back if we had any issues.

KVY can also play LB if needed to shift over.

Our match day squad had plenty of options yesterday, based on what PC currently has to choose from.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 20:10]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:28 - Aug 8 with 1930 viewsHighgateBlue

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:08 - Aug 8 by hype313

I think it just highlights the fact that we are clearly in need of reinforcements at the back.

But agree, Ndaba should be able to handle Morecambe at home.

Woolfenden should be able to handle Morecambe at home......
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:36 - Aug 8 with 1882 viewschrismakin

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:28 - Aug 8 by HighgateBlue

Woolfenden should be able to handle Morecambe at home......

Which he did overall.

He will look back and try to understand himself what on earth he was doing with that 2nd goal.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:56 - Aug 8 with 1749 viewsEsseeja

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:36 - Aug 8 by chrismakin

Which he did overall.

He will look back and try to understand himself what on earth he was doing with that 2nd goal.

I disagree, he lost basically almost every Ariel battle in the first half when the ball got lofted over the top, he missed the chance to make a tackle before getting blocked by his own player in the lead up to the first goal and the second goal is just one of those I feel bad for but still unacceptable.
I really like the guy, but I don't see the same player as I did 2-3 years ago.
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 21:10 - Aug 8 with 1657 viewschrismakin

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:56 - Aug 8 by Esseeja

I disagree, he lost basically almost every Ariel battle in the first half when the ball got lofted over the top, he missed the chance to make a tackle before getting blocked by his own player in the lead up to the first goal and the second goal is just one of those I feel bad for but still unacceptable.

Hes not the same players no.. but hes not a lost cause.

Just needs a proper CB to guide him. A mowbray. De vos leader.

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 07:24 - Aug 9 with 1334 viewsRIPbobby

Manager would have also been under pressure to include all available new signings.
Login to get fewer ads

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 07:55 - Aug 9 with 1243 viewsDubtractor

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:56 - Aug 8 by Esseeja

I also noticed him losing almost every aerial battle too, was a bit worrying to be honest as their lad wasn't exactly huge.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 07:57 - Aug 9 with 1229 viewsWickets

Woofie had a poor game there's no getting away from it but it will happen to most over the season . No doubt he has work to do as as others have said his progress has stalled but also worth a mention that Cole Stockton won most of the ariel battles in the first half not only against Woolf but against Toto as well . Suppose it just highlights what we and undoubtable the club as well that we are short on centre backs . Edmundson's injury should not be too much of a problem from what we have been told let's hope it gets sorted soon . I'm backing Woolfie to push on under Cook and Co. once they get his head right .
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 08:01 - Aug 9 with 1202 viewshoppy

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:08 - Aug 8 by chrismakin

Possibly altho as you dont tend to have 2 cbs on the bench. And you would hope you wouldnt have to CB injuries in 1 game. Had KVY got injured after donacien was on.. burns could have gone RB etc.

Donacien himself got injured after he was on - he was hobbling for a fair while but had to carry on when I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d had to go off too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 08:18 - Aug 9 with 1138 viewsRomeo4

Certainly wouldn’t call it negligent. He had an exciting bench designed to set us on the front foot. Donacien, despite his limitations, showed his worth to the squad. Can provide adequate cover anywhere across that back line.

Of all the departures this summer I think James Wilson was the one I was most surprised at. Proved himself to be a pretty effective CB at this level.

Can only hope that Cook has plans to bring at least one new starting CB in very soon.
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:35 - Aug 9 with 913 viewsElderGrizzly

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 20:09 - Aug 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope.

Donacien can fill in at CB. (Or RB / LB)

Plus Burns could be shifted to full back if we had any issues.

KVY can also play LB if needed to shift over.

Our match day squad had plenty of options yesterday, based on what PC currently has to choose from.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 20:10]

The bigger issue for me was he didn't deem it worthy to use any of the subs (bar the enforced change) until the 80th minute.
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:40 - Aug 9 with 902 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Don't think it's an issue because when Edmunson is fit you end up having two on the bench anyway. Think Ndaba still a little raw and likely to leave on loan shortly.

I do wonder if we will regret not keeping Wilson to be honest, he's perfectly capable at this level as a backup and rarely let us down.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:42 - Aug 9 with 900 viewsJDB23

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:35 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

The bigger issue for me was he didn't deem it worthy to use any of the subs (bar the enforced change) until the 80th minute.

I think he could have used 1 earlier but with it being the opening game of the season and players not up to match fitness, I think he was probably wary of potential injuries like we saw with Toto. I would hope after a couple weeks he’ll be a bit more proactive in that area.
Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:48 - Aug 9 with 880 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 08:18 - Aug 9 by Romeo4

Certainly wouldn’t call it negligent. He had an exciting bench designed to set us on the front foot. Donacien, despite his limitations, showed his worth to the squad. Can provide adequate cover anywhere across that back line.

Of all the departures this summer I think James Wilson was the one I was most surprised at. Proved himself to be a pretty effective CB at this level.

Can only hope that Cook has plans to bring at least one new starting CB in very soon.

Having an exciting bench is great, but you can't use all of them. With 7 places up for grabs there should be room for another defender, surely?

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 12:51 - Aug 9 with 670 viewsBryanPlug

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:48 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Having an exciting bench is great, but you can't use all of them. With 7 places up for grabs there should be room for another defender, surely?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 13:01 - Aug 9 with 644 viewsjayessess

Don't think he's ever put more than one defender on the bench for us?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 13:14 - Aug 9 with 586 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not seen it mentioned on here but did anyone else think Cook was a bit negligent on 09:35 - Aug 9 by ElderGrizzly

It was actually 78... and even then they took a while getting ready. Norwood seemed to take about 3 minutes putting his shirt on! But yeah I'd have liked to have seen them a bit earlier.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024