Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for itfcjoe 10:30 - Aug 9 with 2133 viewsCrockerITFC

Will Ed Sheeran be in Ipswich Town's squad in FM22 and if so can we get a sneak peek at what his stats will be like?

He's got potential our Ed!
Question for itfcjoe on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 1931 viewsCaptainAhab

Ha that would be awesome, although pretty annoying when he goes missing for half the season to tour the States...
Question for itfcjoe on 12:14 - Aug 9 with 1773 viewsHullblue

My mate swears he actually played against Ed Sheeran, and if he’s to be believed ES would have 1-2 out of 20 for everything. My mate played for Whitton Sports from under 12s-under 16s and ES played for a team in their league who didn’t get a point all season, although I’ve forgotten what they were called.

Anyone else play against him/play against that team? Would have been some time between 2002 and 2006.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Question for itfcjoe on 12:24 - Aug 9 with 1695 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Penalties, determination and bravery will all be 20 (takes a lot of guts singing in front of so many).
Question for itfcjoe on 12:42 - Aug 9 with 1587 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Question for itfcjoe on 12:14 - Aug 9 by Hullblue

My mate swears he actually played against Ed Sheeran, and if he’s to be believed ES would have 1-2 out of 20 for everything. My mate played for Whitton Sports from under 12s-under 16s and ES played for a team in their league who didn’t get a point all season, although I’ve forgotten what they were called.

Anyone else play against him/play against that team? Would have been some time between 2002 and 2006.

If that’s true…. Then it would’ve been Framlingham who he played for as I was in the Felixstowe and District league in the same age group, and remember Fram being dreadful at that age group!
Question for itfcjoe on 17:00 - Aug 9 with 1371 viewsCrockerITFC

[Bump]
Question for itfcjoe on 17:01 - Aug 9 with 1354 viewsblu_dru

Question for itfcjoe on 17:00 - Aug 9 by CrockerITFC

[Bump]

Heard he might be on Fifa
Question for itfcjoe on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 1343 viewsCrockerITFC

Question for itfcjoe on 17:01 - Aug 9 by blu_dru

Amazing!
Question for itfcjoe on 17:25 - Aug 9 with 1178 viewsHipsterectomy

Giving a shirt number out doesn’t mean you actually register them as a player does it?

On FM it will probably just show that shirt number 17 is unavailable

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

Question for itfcjoe on 17:27 - Aug 9 with 1156 viewsCrockerITFC

Question for itfcjoe on 17:25 - Aug 9 by Hipsterectomy

Giving a shirt number out doesn’t mean you actually register them as a player does it?

On FM it will probably just show that shirt number 17 is unavailable

That's what I thought too but I later read he was also named in the 23 man squad
Question for itfcjoe on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 1058 viewsJ2BLUE

Question for itfcjoe on 17:01 - Aug 9 by blu_dru

EA are another one who aren't going to pass up an opportunity like this. It's business.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question for itfcjoe on 18:06 - Aug 9 with 976 viewsCrockerITFC

Question for itfcjoe on 17:44 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

EA are another one who aren't going to pass up an opportunity like this. It's business.

Haha if that happens he's going to have to be the worst player in the game, imagine if he gets better stats than a real professional footballer!
Question for itfcjoe on 18:27 - Aug 9 with 920 viewsHullblue

Question for itfcjoe on 12:42 - Aug 9 by Matt_Netherlands

If that’s true…. Then it would’ve been Framlingham who he played for as I was in the Felixstowe and District league in the same age group, and remember Fram being dreadful at that age group!

If it was him he would have been playing up a year because he’s a year younger than me and my mate is my age. Don’t think it was Fram, although that would have made sense. It was some village around there I think.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024