Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... 14:13 - Aug 9 with 921 viewsITFC_RDM

and I like it. Giving himself nowhere to hide if we aren't seriously competing for Automatic promotion this season. I think other managers would have been much more conservative.

We're seriously going for it!
Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:15 - Aug 9 with 885 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm yet to see a manager who says 'no' to new signings. LOL

I doubt any other manager would have been more conservative given the choice.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:28 - Aug 9 with 775 viewsChurchman

We are, but we’ve shipped out a heck of a lot of people too. The trick is whether the ones coming in are an improvement and can form a decent team. I’m sure they are and think they can.

As for other managers being more conservative, Cook has a track record of doing this and we have to go with that.

In normal circumstances, I’d have preferred evolution rather than revolution, but thanks to life drainer Evans and the berks that worked for him, these are not normal circumstances.
Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:35 - Aug 9 with 711 viewsITFC_RDM

Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:28 - Aug 9 by Churchman

We are, but we’ve shipped out a heck of a lot of people too. The trick is whether the ones coming in are an improvement and can form a decent team. I’m sure they are and think they can.

As for other managers being more conservative, Cook has a track record of doing this and we have to go with that.

In normal circumstances, I’d have preferred evolution rather than revolution, but thanks to life drainer Evans and the berks that worked for him, these are not normal circumstances.

ye, it's fairly brave and a lot more work for a manager going for an overhaul like this. The truth is, I don't think he had much choice from where we were. Obviously the takeover has helped with the transfer fee / larger wages.

I think Plenty of managers would have come in and added far less to the squad.
Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:56 - Aug 9 with 612 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 15:02 - Aug 9 with 564 viewsITFC_RDM

Cook is piling the pressure on himself with these new signings... on 14:56 - Aug 9 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Ye sort of my point exactly. it's been a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024