Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? 15:02 - Aug 9 with 1215 viewsAlexGreen

Feels like under the previous regime we wouldn't have had that clause, they'd have a good year and end up signing for someone higher up the pyramid - wondering if we've got these two (particularly Bonne) to agree terms for a permanent at the end of the season if we hit some clauses (promotion, # appearances).

I really hope so!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:11 - Aug 9 with 1130 viewsBloomBlue

I don't think the Bonne one is
Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:18 - Aug 9 with 1066 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Feels like under the previous regime we wouldn't have had that clause" is very revisionist. We signed a lot of our loanees especially under MM.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 973 viewsWallingford_Boy

I imagine Bonne is, but not sure on Coulson.

RIP Sir Bobby

Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:37 - Aug 9 with 861 viewsParsley

I think we'd be in a good position if we want to sign them. Presumably it would be because they and hopefully we have had a good season, and financially it seems like we can compete with anyone within reason. If another team wants to pay over the odds then we'll find someone else.
Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:41 - Aug 9 with 825 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Are Bonne and Coulson loans with first refusal to buy? on 15:11 - Aug 9 by BloomBlue

I don't think the Bonne one is

I'd heard he had a promotion clause, which I think originally came from a family member
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024