Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales 16:52 - Aug 9 with 1276 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

I wonder if that is with or without add ons? Presumably with, given earlier, lower reports.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales on 16:53 - Aug 9 with 1234 viewsitfcsuth

Wouldn't be surprised if it was before given Ashton's capabilities in the transfer market.
Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales on 16:55 - Aug 9 with 1178 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales on 16:53 - Aug 9 by itfcsuth

Wouldn't be surprised if it was before given Ashton's capabilities in the transfer market.

Good business anyway, I was thinking that £550k seemed rather low.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales on 16:58 - Aug 9 with 1106 viewsJ2BLUE

Almost certainly with add ons I would imagine. It was a losing situation for us and they knew it. I'm sure we have stacked some decent add ons and it will end up at a million.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Downes £1m+ according to BBC Wales on 17:02 - Aug 9 with 1024 viewsjayessess

If we got £1m up front for Dozzell, a similar fee for Downes seems likely to me. I was surprised to see the £550k figure quoted earlier, as we aren't close to the point where I'd expect us to compromise so dramatically on our likely asking price.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024