Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting 19:55 - Aug 10 with 1309 viewspatrickswell

very old, very quickly....
This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:18 - Aug 10 with 1172 viewsIllinoisblue

Lose tonight and then a tricky game at Burton… could suck some of the new era excitement out of the air

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:20 - Aug 10 with 1148 viewsSteve_M

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:18 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

Lose tonight and then a tricky game at Burton… could suck some of the new era excitement out of the air

Cook's record at the back end of last season might get a lot more scrutiny in that case, I think that's why turning this one round would be a good thing even if we go out in the next round.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 1096 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We aren't going to be going behind to bigger clubs for quite some time are we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:24 - Aug 10 with 1070 viewspatrickswell

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:18 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

I've had a lot going on over the summer so all the changes at ITFC have slightly passed me by. I'm glad to see the changes, they were so badly needed The words, "Time needed to gel" keep going round my head, but the fact, is my enthusiasm for ITFC is on the floor after the Evans era and it feels like a continuation of the fact that this club can work 20,000 people up into a frenzy of anticipation and excitement and endlessly find a way to botch that energy and spark.
This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:26 - Aug 10 with 1033 viewsIllinoisblue

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:20 - Aug 10 by Steve_M

Cook's record at the back end of last season might get a lot more scrutiny in that case, I think that's why turning this one round would be a good thing even if we go out in the next round.

I thought that when Cook came bouncing out on the pitch before kick off on Saturday. Acting like he was the newly appointed boss. In some ways he is, but as you say, a quite dreadful run at the end of last season. And agreed, it won’t matter in the long run but it would be good to come back and win this one.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 947 viewsSwansea_Blue

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:20 - Aug 10 by Steve_M

There’s something reassuring about him delivering what we’re used to despite the new regime. I don’t think I’d be able to go cold turkey on success after the last 13+ years

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:54 - Aug 10 with 747 viewsSteve_M

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:26 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

I thought that when Cook came bouncing out on the pitch before kick off on Saturday. Acting like he was the newly appointed boss. In some ways he is, but as you say, a quite dreadful run at the end of last season. And agreed, it won’t matter in the long run but it would be good to come back and win this one.

He's running out of players to blame it all on now too.

I remember all too well how Keane's first full season went, and Hurst's. We're a long way from either of those but a few too many fans are thinking everything is going well - we need wins for that to happen.

Sounds like we've created chances in this game, just need to take one soon. And the above will be moot for now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 21:00 - Aug 10 with 672 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This going behind to smaller clubs when we play at home is getting on 20:54 - Aug 10 by Steve_M

He's running out of players to blame it all on now too.

I remember all too well how Keane's first full season went, and Hurst's. We're a long way from either of those but a few too many fans are thinking everything is going well - we need wins for that to happen.

Sounds like we've created chances in this game, just need to take one soon. And the above will be moot for now.

True.

There are many encouraging signs that things are being put right both on and off the pitch.

The deja-vu comment is a bit tongue-in-cheek as the further explanation made clear. (Although Plug can't see that - Doh!)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024