Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk phone-in. 21:50 - Aug 10 with 2506 viewsCoco

FFS, the world is full of feckin pricks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:57 - Aug 10 with 2400 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What was said?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:58 - Aug 10 with 2369 viewschrismakin

I seriously hate the new generation of football fan.

Fken ell, when you compare to when we lost to a then luton, with a pathetic performance, to one tonight which lets face it was just incredibly and painfully unlucky. it's night and day

Exact reason why the take over was a bad thing. So many people gone into 'demand' mode.

I can't remember many occasions in previous seasons where we've had
75% final third passing by town
18 shots
70% possession
78% foward passes
hit the post twice,

With our actual CM's not playing, and lets face it, 0 Defence and a 17 year old making his loan debut.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:59 - Aug 10 with 2347 viewschrismakin

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:57 - Aug 10 by The_Romford_Blue

What was said?

Lancester and Bishop will come back to haunt us, shouldn't have let them go etc
pretty much Cook out.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:00 - Aug 10 with 2321 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:05 - Aug 10 with 2137 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:58 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

Fken ell, when you compare to when we lost to a then luton, with a pathetic performance, to one tonight which lets face it was just incredibly and painfully unlucky. it's night and day

Exact reason why the take over was a bad thing. So many people gone into 'demand' mode.

18 shots
70% possession
78% foward passes
hit the post twice,

With our actual CM's not playing, and lets face it, 0 Defence and a 17 year old making his loan debut.

You can balance that with the fact that Newport also had their reserve side playing.

I think we've seen enough to think we'll get motoring soon, but the excuse culture needs to stop.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:08 - Aug 10 with 2057 viewshadleighboyblue

2 games in and the moaners are out in force .

Radio Suffolk give too much time to the same people each week
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:14 - Aug 10 with 1949 viewsThe_Major

It's that sense of entitlement and exceptionalism again, which seems to run through the country as a whole these days.

Sounds to me like we did everything but score tonight, stand to be corrected, but Newport scored one and parked the bus. To be fair, if we'd have been playing, one of the favourites in the Championship away, say Bournemouth, and gone one up, we'd have done exactly the same. At least in both games so far, we've made a fight of it, whereas last season they'd have just keeled over because they couldn't be bothered.

Disappointing, yes, and we need to win Saturday to get the monkey off our back, but if these buffoons are picturing Brett Johnson slamming his fist on the table and screaming "Get me Ashton on the phone, RIGHT NOW" I think they're going to be a trifle disappointed.

As Cook said the other night at the fans forum, anyone who thinks that it's not going to take time for the squad to gel is a fool. Circa 1997, we beat Manchester United 2-0 in this competition. Rumours have it that Sir Alex off the record said it was a great result for his team as it freed them up to chase more important things. It wouldn't surprise me if Cook feels the same way this evening.
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:17 - Aug 10 with 1880 viewsdominiciawful

I look forward to hearing some of the morons on there this season.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:18 - Aug 10 with 1852 viewsCoco

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:05 - Aug 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

You can balance that with the fact that Newport also had their reserve side playing.

I think we've seen enough to think we'll get motoring soon, but the excuse culture needs to stop.

there is no excuse culture just a pinch of bloody understanding. You are allowed to realise it was a bad result but see the bigger picture and not flounce off like an unhinged prick. It's those that spout absolute negative dirge with such confident authority that get me.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:19 - Aug 10 with 1836 viewschrismakin

So what does the plan become, change a manager every 6 months in hope one of them works?

People say wins are important as they breed positivity. So why is acceptable that after 2 games of a new season for 99% of our playing squad, is it ok for their new manager to be questioned again, their performances being questioned, for 1 player, not even a full game of football and he's being blamed for the loss.

Wins breed positivity, but in towns case, Fans breed negativity, it's got worse over the years, understandably, but the blame and moan culture needs to stop.

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:23 - Aug 10 with 1774 viewsHorseboy

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:59 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

Lancester and Bishop will come back to haunt us, shouldn't have let them go etc
pretty much Cook out.

Early days but no ones wrong at the moment. We have to get behind the new regime but I really hope Cook knows what hes doing cause the wages paid could put us in the poop if it goes wrong.
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:23 - Aug 10 with 1752 viewspointofblue

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:19 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

So what does the plan become, change a manager every 6 months in hope one of them works?

People say wins are important as they breed positivity. So why is acceptable that after 2 games of a new season for 99% of our playing squad, is it ok for their new manager to be questioned again, their performances being questioned, for 1 player, not even a full game of football and he's being blamed for the loss.

Wins breed positivity, but in towns case, Fans breed negativity, it's got worse over the years, understandably, but the blame and moan culture needs to stop.

"So what does the plan become, change a manager every 6 months in hope one of them works?"

*Looks at Chelsea and Watford* Well...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:26 - Aug 10 with 1707 viewsVaughan8

Just looked on Facebook at comments.

Wow. Apparently Morecambe and this game should be "walkovers"

I did worried for the people saying we are gonna rip everyone a new one.

It's going to take time to get fit and gel etc.

I'm gonna just see where we are after 10 games.
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:27 - Aug 10 with 1678 viewsCoco

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:26 - Aug 10 by Vaughan8

Just looked on Facebook at comments.

Wow. Apparently Morecambe and this game should be "walkovers"

I did worried for the people saying we are gonna rip everyone a new one.

It's going to take time to get fit and gel etc.

I'm gonna just see where we are after 10 games.

Need to sack the manager and replace all the players.

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:36 - Aug 10 with 1590 viewsgazzer1999

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:19 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

If these results continue after say 10-12 games as it did with Hurst are you still going to keep defending the manager?
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 09:04 - Aug 11 with 1242 viewsimalwayswrong

Yep - some chap called 'Craig' seems to love his own voice... the only point that made marginal sense was if after 8 matches and we are off the play off zone will there be questions asked, But surely that question should be asked then and not now after one league match and one cup game.
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 09:35 - Aug 11 with 1135 viewsBlueNomad

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:36 - Aug 10 by gazzer1999

If these results continue after say 10-12 games as it did with Hurst are you still going to keep defending the manager?

Hypothetical. Worry about it then if necessary. I don’t think it will be.
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 09:49 - Aug 11 with 1071 viewsblueears

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 21:58 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

18 shots
70% possession
78% foward passes
hit the post twice,

Some people were saying this was an easy start to the season !
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 09:50 - Aug 11 with 1051 viewsWickets

Well done a balanced view . I completely agree but losing really really disappoints me and yes i know i'm a snowflake it was only pre season friendly's ect and we need time to gel ect and then well they where really up for it (Colchester )and it's only the first game we are work in progress and well they are Premier league then just the first game in a long season and now well it was only Cup !!! Please go and win a game and make me and thousands of very loyal Town fan's feel much better . I back PC but it needs saying we have missed very good chances to get the season of to a great start so a win on Saturday please to settle nerves if nothing else . Blimey i now feel better that's a great rant..
Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 10:23 - Aug 11 with 936 viewsmrshallisfit

Radio Suffolk phone-in. on 22:18 - Aug 10 by Coco

there is no excuse culture just a pinch of bloody understanding. You are allowed to realise it was a bad result but see the bigger picture and not flounce off like an unhinged prick. It's those that spout absolute negative dirge with such confident authority that get me.

Welcome to social media.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024