Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights for the match 22:39 - Aug 10 with 1751 viewsITFC_96

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/carabao-cup/1
Highlights for the match on 22:45 - Aug 10 with 1697 viewschrismakin

So I make that 9 potential 'should' have been goals

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Highlights for the match on 22:57 - Aug 10 with 1623 viewsITFC_96

Highlights for the match on 22:45 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

Their goal was good, but every other highlight is ours. We should have won.
Highlights for the match on 22:59 - Aug 10 with 1585 viewsHerbivore

Highlights for the match on 22:45 - Aug 10 by chrismakin

Nine that should have been goals? Not based on those highlights. We missed a few good chances and a number of half chances by the looks of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Highlights for the match on 23:07 - Aug 10 with 1507 viewsitfcjoe

Highlights for the match on 22:59 - Aug 10 by Herbivore

Nine that should have been goals? Not based on those highlights. We missed a few good chances and a number of half chances by the looks of it.

Lost the game when the Dobra chance didn’t go in after good work by Fraser, keeper was sat down. After that it felt like the energy drained out of Dobra and Humphreys who just looked tired from that point and Norwood didn’t recover from there on in (assume injury happened about that time)

Really frustrating game to lose, and because of how the game played out with letting in early goal didn’t feel as though we learned a lot. All felt a bit safe, bar Dobra for long parts. Donacien showed why we need a back up for RB in this system as he just doesn’t cut it as an attacker, if anything happens to KVY then we are in trouble as full backs just so key to how we want to play

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Highlights for the match on 23:11 - Aug 10 with 1457 viewschrismakin

Highlights for the match on 23:07 - Aug 10 by itfcjoe

Lost the game when the Dobra chance didn’t go in after good work by Fraser, keeper was sat down. After that it felt like the energy drained out of Dobra and Humphreys who just looked tired from that point and Norwood didn’t recover from there on in (assume injury happened about that time)

Really frustrating game to lose, and because of how the game played out with letting in early goal didn’t feel as though we learned a lot. All felt a bit safe, bar Dobra for long parts. Donacien showed why we need a back up for RB in this system as he just doesn’t cut it as an attacker, if anything happens to KVY then we are in trouble as full backs just so key to how we want to play

Why would we be in trouble? we'd drop Burns to RWB

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Highlights for the match on 23:11 - Aug 10 with 1458 viewstextbackup

Does it show Norwood nipping in the north stand for a piss when warming up 10mins after half time?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Highlights for the match on 23:12 - Aug 10 with 1453 viewsHerbivore

Highlights for the match on 23:07 - Aug 10 by itfcjoe

I imagine Burns would drop back if KVY got injured?

The Dobra chance looked the really big one.

Highlights for the match on 23:16 - Aug 10 with 1426 viewstextbackup

Highlights for the match on 23:12 - Aug 10 by Herbivore

In second half the biggest chance was the ball dropping nicely on Frasers head, him screaming for it, and an already injured Norwood over stretching and nodding it over from 7 yards...

He then walked off moments later.

Fraser heads that in, I’m 99% sure of it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Highlights for the match on 00:42 - Aug 11 with 1270 viewsOsborneOneNil

Highlights for the match on 23:16 - Aug 10 by textbackup

In second half the biggest chance was the ball dropping nicely on Frasers head, him screaming for it, and an already injured Norwood over stretching and nodding it over from 7 yards...

He then walked off moments later.

Fraser heads that in, I’m 99% sure of it

Norwood is a bit sh1t at converting headers, isn’t he.
Highlights for the match on 08:13 - Aug 11 with 916 viewsRadlett_blue

Highlights for the match on 23:12 - Aug 10 by Herbivore

Dobra simply has to score there.
If he is incapable of finding the net (0 goals in 20 league games) not sure how much of a future he will have as an attacking player.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Highlights for the match on 08:15 - Aug 11 with 904 viewsHerbivore

Highlights for the match on 08:13 - Aug 11 by Radlett_blue

If he is incapable of finding the net (0 goals in 20 league games) not sure how much of a future he will have as an attacking player.

Ironically he was full of goals in his first few senior appearances in the cup. He needs one to go in and that really was a superb chance. He just needed to put it anywhere other than where he put it. The positive is that he makes stuff happen and gets chances, which is more than most of the front 4 were doing on Saturday.

Highlights for the match on 08:19 - Aug 11 with 887 viewsjayessess

Highlights for the match on 08:13 - Aug 11 by Radlett_blue

You look at his shooting in general and I'm pretty sure he'll get there in the end.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Highlights for the match on 08:42 - Aug 11 with 808 viewsRadlett_blue

Highlights for the match on 08:15 - Aug 11 by Herbivore

Ironically he was full of goals in his first few senior appearances in the cup. He needs one to go in and that really was a superb chance. He just needed to put it anywhere other than where he put it. The positive is that he makes stuff happen and gets chances, which is more than most of the front 4 were doing on Saturday.

"Full of goals"?
He scored in his debut at Luton, which I saw & thought he was a really promising player.
Since then, he has scored 1 goal in 7 Cup games.
I still like him as a player & he's only 20, but he needs to improve his shooting by being calmer when a chance appears.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Highlights for the match on 08:52 - Aug 11 with 771 viewsHerbivore

Highlights for the match on 08:42 - Aug 11 by Radlett_blue

"Full of goals"?
He scored in his debut at Luton, which I saw & thought he was a really promising player.
Since then, he has scored 1 goal in 7 Cup games.
I still like him as a player & he's only 20, but he needs to improve his shooting by being calmer when a chance appears.

Full of goals was a bit of an exaggeration but pretty sure he followed up his goal at Luton by scoring in his next appearance in the Papa John's Trophy? Sure he bagged some assists in those games too.

The ability is there, I think how Lambert treated and used him didn't do him many favours. I think once he scores one he could go on a bit of a run.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024