Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? 23:08 - Aug 11 with 2154 viewsEricsGate

Is he in with a chance of being fit for Burton?

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 01:30 - Aug 12 with 2004 viewspointofblue

Think Cook said he was a week or two away in the post match interview yesterday (or was it the pre-match interview? One or the other)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 07:23 - Aug 12 with 1666 viewsEricsGate

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 01:30 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

Think Cook said he was a week or two away in the post match interview yesterday (or was it the pre-match interview? One or the other)

Let’s hope we have a CB come in who’s had a pre-season then or it will be JD.

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:15 - Aug 12 with 1467 viewsHighgateBlue

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 07:23 - Aug 12 by EricsGate

Let’s hope we have a CB come in who’s had a pre-season then or it will be JD.

JD has done ok so far, and good luck to him. But I don't think we can realistically expect a defence that is as good as last season's for at least a month or so.
Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:43 - Aug 12 with 1303 viewsDubtractor

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:15 - Aug 12 by HighgateBlue

JD has done ok so far, and good luck to him. But I don't think we can realistically expect a defence that is as good as last season's for at least a month or so.

I was concerned by how easily bullied/outmuscled both Donacien and Woolf were by Cole Stockton, who wasn't exactly huge.

Other teams will have noticed that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:43 - Aug 12 with 1299 viewsWallingford_Boy

No chance, he’s not played for weeks.

Two days left to sign someone....

Or it’s Donacien and Woolfie!

RIP Sir Bobby

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:51 - Aug 12 with 1230 viewsHighgateBlue

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:43 - Aug 12 by Dubtractor

I was concerned by how easily bullied/outmuscled both Donacien and Woolf were by Cole Stockton, who wasn't exactly huge.

Other teams will have noticed that.

I was really impressed by Stockton, and he is apparently an inch taller than Donacien, but yes you're right. Going forward, we're exciting, and we'll surely only improve. At the back, I'm just hoping that Edmundson is the presence that he appears to be, and that we can cope in the next few weeks until he's up to full speed. Wilson would have been useful right now but I guess it's a marathon not a sprint and Cook knows best.
Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 09:57 - Aug 12 with 934 viewsWickets

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:51 - Aug 12 by HighgateBlue

I was really impressed by Stockton, and he is apparently an inch taller than Donacien, but yes you're right. Going forward, we're exciting, and we'll surely only improve. At the back, I'm just hoping that Edmundson is the presence that he appears to be, and that we can cope in the next few weeks until he's up to full speed. Wilson would have been useful right now but I guess it's a marathon not a sprint and Cook knows best.

Yes Stockton was very impressive and as things stand centre back is a worry that's pretty obvious . Last season our CB's had the luxury of a midfield sitting deep making life a bit more easy than its likely to be this season as we go out to attack sides .
Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 10:00 - Aug 12 with 907 viewschicoazul

Phil,,,, Edmundson latest? on 08:43 - Aug 12 by Wallingford_Boy

No chance, he’s not played for weeks.

Two days left to sign someone....

Or it’s Donacien and Woolfie!

Even if we signed both players we want they wouldn’t play this weekend.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024