Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham Away 10:42 - Aug 12 with 825 viewscarlisleaway

Have managed to purchase 2 tickets for my brother and myself on trying to increase another ticket for my son who is also a season ticket holder the system would not let me.
Trying to contact the ticket office by phone is a nightmare and the present ticket system be it home or away is dreadful.
If anyone has a ticket and cannot make the game please contact me.
Cheltenham Away on 10:45 - Aug 12 with 798 viewsTIB

Been trying ticket office for 45mins and line just goes dead. After two tickets for Burton if anyone has any?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Cheltenham Away on 10:50 - Aug 12 with 784 viewscarlisleaway

Cheltenham Away on 10:45 - Aug 12 by TIB

Been trying ticket office for 45mins and line just goes dead. After two tickets for Burton if anyone has any?

Very frustrating trying to contact someone in the ticket office, this is an area that has to be improved on.
Cheltenham Away on 10:53 - Aug 12 with 780 viewsTIB

Cheltenham Away on 10:50 - Aug 12 by carlisleaway

Very frustrating trying to contact someone in the ticket office, this is an area that has to be improved on.

I don’t get a chance to get to many games and found out last night I’d be able to go this weekend so makes it doubly frustrating that they say phone lines open at 10am but they just go dead.

Cheltenham Away on 10:54 - Aug 12 with 767 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Cheltenham Away on 10:45 - Aug 12 by TIB

Burton has just sold out but keep checking as some keep popping up due to returns
Cheltenham Away on 10:55 - Aug 12 with 762 viewsTIB

Cheltenham Away on 10:54 - Aug 12 by abracaDOBRA_

Burton has just sold out but keep checking as some keep popping up due to returns

Cheers Abra. Will keep an eye out.

Cheltenham Away on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 728 viewsStenvict

I should have a spare ticket for both Burton and Cheltenham if anyone is interested in either. As with most, I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Cheltenham Away on 11:12 - Aug 12 with 710 viewsTIB

Cheltenham Away on 11:06 - Aug 12 by Stenvict

I should have a spare ticket for both Burton and Cheltenham if anyone is interested in either. As with most, I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.

Would definitely be interested in the Burton one.

Cheltenham Away on 11:55 - Aug 12 with 671 viewsStenvict

Cheltenham Away on 11:12 - Aug 12 by TIB

Would definitely be interested in the Burton one.

It's yours

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Cheltenham Away on 12:12 - Aug 12 with 647 viewsOsborneOneNil

I called bang on 10am and was 5th in the queue. Took 20 mins or so to get through to a human.
Cheltenham Away on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 607 viewscarlisleaway

Cheltenham Away on 12:12 - Aug 12 by OsborneOneNil

I called bang on 10am and was 5th in the queue. Took 20 mins or so to get through to a human.

May have 2 tickets in the home end if anyone is interested, bought by a Cheltenham Blue
Cheltenham Away on 12:57 - Aug 12 with 551 viewsMeadowlark

Ticket office performance is a nightmare. You would think that a football club would make it a priority to sell tickets. Has anyone got their Burton tickets yet?

Why are they leaving it so late to make these available and then to get them posted?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024