Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? 16:23 - Aug 12 with 1259 viewstractordownsouth

If no I can make one ahead of the deadline tomorrow.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 1249 viewsMetal_Hacker

I did ask last week but no-one bit so I left it

I'll have a go if others are

Poll: If it were one or the other

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 1239 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Also happy to join, I know Blue Action have their money league this year but that's all I've seen

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 1217 viewsportmanroadblue

Theres a few floating about, I joined 3, but cant find the code, but league names are as follows:-

Tractor Boys on Tour
TWTD
Ipswich Town SuperLeague
Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:33 - Aug 12 with 1215 viewsblue62

It's still open, I think it just runs on if you were in last year.

Try 431775 for a code.
Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:48 - Aug 12 with 1183 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:33 - Aug 12 by blue62

It's still open, I think it just runs on if you were in last year.

Try 431775 for a code.

Code doesn't work

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:49 - Aug 12 with 1181 viewsSitfcB

The TWTD one has just renewed if you were in it last year, not sure who runs it to get the code off though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:49 - Aug 12 with 1181 viewsblue62

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:48 - Aug 12 by Metal_Hacker

Code doesn't work

hmmm cant see anything else. What about this link.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/431775/standings/c
Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 1166 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:56 - Aug 12 with 1161 viewstractordownsouth

If anyone has the code that would be very helpful! Might make a thread with it in the title if nobody knows it.

If you’re already in you’ll be able to send the link to invite.

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 1152 viewsMerseyBlue

I'd join a TWTD league if one gets made or a code gets shared.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 17:11 - Aug 12 with 1138 viewsSitfcB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 16:56 - Aug 12 by tractordownsouth

If anyone has the code that would be very helpful! Might make a thread with it in the title if nobody knows it.

If you’re already in you’ll be able to send the link to invite.

Nope, only the person that runs it can.

The league I run there’s a tab for a link in the top right but for the two I don’t there isn’t a tab.

COYB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 17:47 - Aug 12 with 1087 viewsTractorCam

Yes echoing everyone else I will happily join a TWTD league if there's any going. Already in the twitter and BA one.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:05 - Aug 12 with 1069 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 17:47 - Aug 12 by TractorCam

Yes echoing everyone else I will happily join a TWTD league if there's any going. Already in the twitter and BA one.

Is it not just possible to create one ourselves ?

Just had a look on the app and I’m confused ….doesn’t take me much really

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:10 - Aug 12 with 1050 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:05 - Aug 12 by Metal_Hacker

Just created a league - feel free to join

TWTD 21/22

Code - o9thqe

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:12 - Aug 12 with 1038 viewsSitfcB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:05 - Aug 12 by Metal_Hacker

The one that’s already going has over 300 people in I think, no idea who runs it.

COYB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:14 - Aug 12 with 1025 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:12 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

The one that’s already going has over 300 people in I think, no idea who runs it.

Soffit to to join if we don’t have the code though innit

I’ve started another and if whoever started appears no massive drama I guess

Cheers Sitters

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:24 - Aug 12 with 997 viewstractordownsouth

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:12 - Aug 12 by SitfcB

Are you in it? If you login to the FPL website (not the app) and go to the league and cup section, you should be able to send a link or see the code?

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 992 viewsSitfcB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:24 - Aug 12 by tractordownsouth

Are you in it? If you login to the FPL website (not the app) and go to the league and cup section, you should be able to send a link or see the code?

Nope only the league administrator can access that.

COYB

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 21:07 - Aug 12 with 915 viewsblue62

Is there a TWTD Fantasy Premier League this year? on 18:10 - Aug 12 by Metal_Hacker

Just created a league - feel free to join

TWTD 21/22

Code - o9thqe

I’m in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024