Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief 20:42 - Aug 12 with 1044 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/58193101

You’ve think you’ve won an Olympic medal and then you wake-up and discover that it could well be stripped away from you. Not down to you but because of the potential findings of one of your team mates. Must be so heart breaking.

Hopefully, it’s all been some sort of mistake and he hasn’t taken anything - but I really feel for his teammates.
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 20:56 - Aug 12 with 964 viewsWD19

I’ve always imagined that a significant number of medals get ‘lost’ in circumstances such as this.

“Sorry boss, I can’t find it. I think the cat ate it….”

Didn’t Boris Becker do likewise with a haul of major trophies?

Not drug related I might add…..just losing them before the bailiffs could take them.
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 20:58 - Aug 12 with 956 viewsMerseyBlue

It's always so much worse when it's a member of a team. Bolt was stripped of the triple-triple because of Nesta Carter. Hopefully the B-sample tells a different story.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 20:59 - Aug 12 with 940 viewsMattinLondon

If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 20:56 - Aug 12 by WD19

I’ve always imagined that a significant number of medals get ‘lost’ in circumstances such as this.

“Sorry boss, I can’t find it. I think the cat ate it….”

Didn’t Boris Becker do likewise with a haul of major trophies?

Not drug related I might add…..just losing them before the bailiffs could take them.

I’ve always wondered if they have to physically hand their medals over or if it’s just the written records that get changed.
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 21:43 - Aug 12 with 808 viewsronnyd

If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 20:59 - Aug 12 by MattinLondon

I’ve always wondered if they have to physically hand their medals over or if it’s just the written records that get changed.

Also, what happens if they refuse to hand them over when/if asked.
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 21:47 - Aug 12 with 789 viewsMattinLondon

If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 21:43 - Aug 12 by ronnyd

Handover a giant chocolate gold coin and hope that they don’t notice?
If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 22:09 - Aug 12 with 718 viewsfactual_blue

If guilty, then his team mates must be in a state of absolute disbelief on 21:43 - Aug 12 by ronnyd

I imagine as far as the IOC is concerned, they're more concerned about expunging their names from the record.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024