Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket info for tomorrow - update 15:37 - Aug 13 with 691 viewsJamestownPrince

mportant information on Burton tickets

If you haven’t received your Burton Albion ticket before leaving for tomorrow’s match, your ticket will be available for collection from Pirelli Stadium.

Members of Town’s ticket office team will be present to the left of turnstiles X, Y and Z of the East Stand, where supporters will be able to collect their ticket from 1pm.

The majority of tickets were posted first-class yesterday afternoon from Portman Road to local-based fans and should arrive today.

If you haven’t received your ticket, please email mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk with the subject heading ‘Burton Post’ — please include your full name, supporter ID, quantity of tickets and whether you're in the terrace or seated area. Emails will be monitored until 5.30pm this evening.

If before you set off to Burton tomorrow and your tickets haven’t arrived, please contact Burton Albion’s ticket office on 01283 565 938 and they’ll ensure your ticket is available for collection from Pirelli Stadium.

Please call before arriving at Pirelli Stadium to avoid any further delays. Please arrive in plenty of time if collecting a ticket as there could be delays at the turnstiles.

All tickets for Town’s trip to Cheltenham Town on Tuesday, 17 August will be posted out first-class today.

The Club would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for your wonderful support.
Ticket info for tomorrow - update on 17:35 - Aug 13 with 572 viewsPlums

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been keeping an eye out on here and email today but no news other than a supporters guide to Burton. After seeing your post, I had a look and can see this went on the website two hours ago which allows little time for people to respond to a 5:30 deadline.

Oh well, sorting 1700 tickets on the day is hardly a catastrophe but it’s not a great customer experience.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Ticket info for tomorrow - update on 18:49 - Aug 13 with 489 viewshunty21

Ticket info for tomorrow - update on 17:35 - Aug 13 by Plums

Thanks for posting this. I’ve been keeping an eye out on here and email today but no news other than a supporters guide to Burton. After seeing your post, I had a look and can see this went on the website two hours ago which allows little time for people to respond to a 5:30 deadline.

Oh well, sorting 1700 tickets on the day is hardly a catastrophe but it’s not a great customer experience.

Thats been modified to 1130am following morning you can email , think theres gonna be a massive queue its a shames they cant send etickets to print these days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024