Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going to be streetwise enough? 17:05 - Aug 14 with 615 viewsportmanking

That's my only concern right now. Teams are going to be direct and in our faces. I worry if our new recruits can stand up to that, Evans apart.

Fraser looks incredibly fragile in confidence given he's had 2 great seasons. I hope can mentally handle playing for this club.
Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:08 - Aug 14 with 571 viewschrismakin

Where is he playing? Didnt watch today but heard barrie was like a 2and striker. So can only presume fraser was on the left again..

If so. Why. Hes never been there. Hes a natural 10.

Also.. wrong choice to let him take pen. I know hes a oen taker but we also have Evans. With burton fans giving him a bit of jeering I dont think hes mind would have been perfect for the pen... then heard he had done a strange run up.. which he never did for MK. So was he showing off?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:11 - Aug 14 with 528 viewsNeedhamChris

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:08 - Aug 14 by chrismakin

Where is he playing? Didnt watch today but heard barrie was like a 2and striker. So can only presume fraser was on the left again..

If so. Why. Hes never been there. Hes a natural 10.

Also.. wrong choice to let him take pen. I know hes a oen taker but we also have Evans. With burton fans giving him a bit of jeering I dont think hes mind would have been perfect for the pen... then heard he had done a strange run up.. which he never did for MK. So was he showing off?

Don’t criticise Cooky! He didn’t miss the penalty did he…

Unless we’re allowed to today of course?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:14 - Aug 14 with 500 viewschrismakin

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:11 - Aug 14 by NeedhamChris

Don’t criticise Cooky! He didn’t miss the penalty did he…

Unless we’re allowed to today of course?

Depends on the answer to my question. If fraser was still being used on the left then its wrong imo.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:15 - Aug 14 with 483 viewsurbanblue

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:14 - Aug 14 by chrismakin

Depends on the answer to my question. If fraser was still being used on the left then its wrong imo.

Fraser was on the right.
Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:16 - Aug 14 with 473 viewschrismakin

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:15 - Aug 14 by urbanblue

Fraser was on the right.

Even stranger then lol. And not something I think is a good decision.

Simply put.

Dobra right. Barrie left. Fraser 10.

They pretty much pick their positions themselves imo.

Dont get the Fraser being a judge in a wide position.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 17:18]

Are we going to be streetwise enough? on 17:20 - Aug 14 with 427 viewsMerseyBlue

Haven't seen any of the games yet this season, but can't see the new additions being less streetwise than the previous squad. Can't comment on the performance but we were always going to take some time to really get into gear.

I have Burton down as a surprise package this year so not surprised by the result, but still disappointing to lose to a team with a much smaller budget. Plenty of time to get things right yet, pressure grows with each game but don't think anyone can reach any drastic judgements yet. It will be a tough week with another mid-week fixture, and an ever-growing target on our backs.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 17:22]

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024