Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! 20:06 - Aug 14 with 1042 viewsportmanking

John Coleman said Burgess "played through the pain barrier on Tues" and was "prepared to do so again on Sat" before the fee was agreed.

When will we have some luck with injuries?!
Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:08 - Aug 14 with 1026 viewschrismakin

So weve bought an injured cb to partner an injured CB as cover for an injured CB to partner wolfenden.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:28 - Aug 14 with 877 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:08 - Aug 14 by chrismakin

So weve bought an injured cb to partner an injured CB as cover for an injured CB to partner wolfenden.

Or we've brought someone in who isn't going to miss so many games when they get minor injuries. Coming in playing through the pain barrier is more than acceptable in the short term until Edmundson is back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:31 - Aug 14 with 855 viewschrismakin

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:28 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

Or we've brought someone in who isn't going to miss so many games when they get minor injuries. Coming in playing through the pain barrier is more than acceptable in the short term until Edmundson is back.

Impressive twist to that. I like it. Lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:46 - Aug 14 with 786 viewsAsa

Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:28 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

I’d much rather have a player who is going to be fantastic for us for three years but is out for a week or two than a player who will be good and can play immediately.

We’ve clearly scouted a number of players for each position and are signing players that fit the system we want, have the attributes we want and will meet certain criteria on age, potential, future value.

I’d rather stick to that than settle for someone down the list not carrying a slight knock.
Sounds like Burgess is carrying knocks too! on 20:55 - Aug 14 with 730 viewsericclacton

Yes i picked that up, what ever next.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024