Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chant from the game 22:04 - Aug 14 with 3947 viewsRobTheMonk

Funny one - was the chant about someone being a speccy twit about the ref?

Madge's Brother in law was loving it lol.
Chant from the game on 22:19 - Aug 14 with 2715 viewsSteve_M

Yes, epic bantz chanting at a kid. Well done all concerned.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chant from the game on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 2592 viewslazyblue

A bit crap really , if that’s the best we can do nowadays.
Chant from the game on 23:00 - Aug 14 with 2547 viewsWallingford_Boy

We have three chants and they are generic ones all clubs use.

You kids need to sort it out and come up with some!

RIP Sir Bobby

Chant from the game on 23:10 - Aug 14 with 2491 viewsBaggio_is_magic

Chant from the game on 23:00 - Aug 14 by Wallingford_Boy

We have three chants and they are generic ones all clubs use.

You kids need to sort it out and come up with some!

What about this for Kyle Edwards?

Oh he’s Kyle Edwards and he is so wonderful
When he scores a goal
Oh it’s beautiful it’s magical

When he runs down the wing he’s as fast as lightning
It’s frightening
And it makes all the blues sing

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU
Chant from the game on 23:12 - Aug 14 with 2472 viewsWallingford_Boy

Chant from the game on 23:10 - Aug 14 by Baggio_is_magic

What about this for Kyle Edwards?

Oh he’s Kyle Edwards and he is so wonderful
When he scores a goal
Oh it’s beautiful it’s magical

When he runs down the wing he’s as fast as lightning
It’s frightening
And it makes all the blues sing

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

Yes, perfect.

Songs about players is something we haven’t had for years.

I’m in.

RIP Sir Bobby

Chant from the game on 05:47 - Aug 15 with 2273 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Chant from the game on 07:01 - Aug 15 with 2227 viewsITFC_Forever

The speccy chants were aimed at a young Burton fan in the stand to the right of us.

I was near the middle almost behind the goal and the cr*p certain people immediately behind the goal and at the back were coming out with in terms of songs was embarrassing.
I would like to say it was all kids, but a there were guys more than old to know better involved as well.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Chant from the game on 07:27 - Aug 15 with 2165 viewsBluefish

Chant from the game on 07:01 - Aug 15 by ITFC_Forever

The speccy chants were aimed at a young Burton fan in the stand to the right of us.

I was near the middle almost behind the goal and the cr*p certain people immediately behind the goal and at the back were coming out with in terms of songs was embarrassing.
I would like to say it was all kids, but a there were guys more than old to know better involved as well.

Completely agree. The support was poor, they were more interested in trying to start a battle with kids in the family stand than cheering on out team.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Chant from the game on 07:38 - Aug 15 with 2144 viewstextbackup

Chant from the game on 07:27 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Completely agree. The support was poor, they were more interested in trying to start a battle with kids in the family stand than cheering on out team.

you got any new player chants up ya sleeve yet mucker?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chant from the game on 07:44 - Aug 15 with 2099 viewsBluefish

Chant from the game on 07:38 - Aug 15 by textbackup

you got any new player chants up ya sleeve yet mucker?

Haven't come up with any for a while because mine are presumably all rubbish and we just don't seem to bother with them anymore. I really don't get it though, that is the whole point of support...to make your players feel 10 foot tall so they play better. It used to work for me and there would be about 10 people singing. Why do we try so hard to encourage the other crowd to support their team?

Chant from the game on 07:46 - Aug 15 with 2112 viewsITFC_Forever

Chant from the game on 07:01 - Aug 15 by ITFC_Forever

Delia songs.
Speccy abuse
Chequebook FC
Paul Cook’s Barmy Army (everyone knows it should be blue and white army)

Get in the bin.

All was missing was a young lady to walk along the front of the stand and her to get the “get your t*ts out for the lads” treatment to round it all off.

Pathetic.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Chant from the game on 07:49 - Aug 15 with 2079 viewsReuser_is_God

Chant from the game on 07:46 - Aug 15 by ITFC_Forever

Delia songs.
Speccy abuse
Chequebook FC

Get in the bin.

All was missing was a young lady to walk along the front of the stand and her to get the “get your t*ts out for the lads” treatment to round it all off.

Pathetic.

FFS

Get behind the team you virgins.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Chant from the game on 07:53 - Aug 15 with 2065 viewstextbackup

Chant from the game on 07:44 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Haven't come up with any for a while because mine are presumably all rubbish and we just don't seem to bother with them anymore. I really don't get it though, that is the whole point of support...to make your players feel 10 foot tall so they play better. It used to work for me and there would be about 10 people singing. Why do we try so hard to encourage the other crowd to support their team?

I've no idea. at 36 one of my favourite things to do is make up stupid football player chants.... voice record them, send to my nephew, and he probably mugs me off to his mates at school for it..... but, if one of them takes off, and player X hears it after moving to boring Ipswich and it makes him happy then my work here is done.

"burns baby burns
wesleys on fire,
burns baby burns" and repeat.....

jumping around, bouncing singing it..... all 4 of us vs morcambe

Chant from the game on 08:01 - Aug 15 with 2025 viewsblueprint

Delia songs.
Speccy abuse
Chequebook FC

Get in the bin.

Pathetic.

God I hate “ Barmy Army”. And targeting someone for what they look like is pathetic.
Chant from the game on 09:04 - Aug 15 with 1869 viewsSamWhiteUK

Delia songs.
Speccy abuse
Chequebook FC

Get in the bin.

Pathetic.

The songs about Delia and Norwich just annoy me. Totally irrelevant and very very tinpot while they sit 2 leagues above us.
Chant from the game on 09:12 - Aug 15 with 1835 viewsFunge

Chant from the game on 09:04 - Aug 15 by SamWhiteUK

The songs about Delia and Norwich just annoy me. Totally irrelevant and very very tinpot while they sit 2 leagues above us.

What the fck does tinpot even mean.

They're our rivals, we're gonna sing about them; that's how sporting rivalries work. The fact that they're above us (and still achieving nothing, by the way) doesn't alter this fact.

Dont sing songs taking the piss out of our rivals. Don't sing songs about the referee. Don't sing songs about the opposition fans.

Fck all of that.

(But actually don't sing West Ham songs when we're playing Millwall)
Chant from the game on 09:20 - Aug 15 with 1776 viewsBluefish

Chant from the game on 09:12 - Aug 15 by Funge

What the fck does tinpot even mean.

They're our rivals, we're gonna sing about them; that's how sporting rivalries work. The fact that they're above us (and still achieving nothing, by the way) doesn't alter this fact.

Dont sing songs taking the piss out of our rivals. Don't sing songs about the referee. Don't sing songs about the opposition fans.

Fck all of that.

(But actually don't sing West Ham songs when we're playing Millwall)

They are OK occasionally when you are winning as a break from songs cheering on the team. Sadly we don't bother with songs cheering on the team, it is all abusing young children in the family stand or singing about Delia. It is definitely tinpot, we must be the only club that doesn't have songs for our players

Chant from the game on 09:21 - Aug 15 with 1777 viewsSitfcB

Delia songs.
Speccy abuse
Chequebook FC

Get in the bin.

Pathetic.

And the [insert place name] is a sh**hole I wanna go home song, hate that. People didn’t have to go

Just think more effort should be made to sing songs supporting the team, obviously we can all start songs but need to be in a prominent position.

Trouble is a lot of the youngsters these days don’t seem to known the words to a lot of our songs! Haven’t heard the over land and sea song sung for ages :((

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Chant from the game on 09:23 - Aug 15 with 1770 viewstextbackup

Chant from the game on 09:21 - Aug 15 by SitfcB

And the [insert place name] is a sh**hole I wanna go home song, hate that. People didn’t have to go

Just think more effort should be made to sing songs supporting the team, obviously we can all start songs but need to be in a prominent position.

Trouble is a lot of the youngsters these days don’t seem to known the words to a lot of our songs! Haven’t heard the over land and sea song sung for ages :((

i must say i couldn't believe what i saw on twitter yesterday, a man utd fan with a turkey flag, and people were asking why that's offensive..... do kids these days know nothing

Chant from the game on 09:24 - Aug 15 with 1754 viewsBluefish

Came out loudest in the 90th minute as well when they are all sat there thinking "well go home then and thanks for 3 points" it really wouldn't have upset a single home supporter at that stage

Chant from the game on 09:26 - Aug 15 with 1741 viewsstrikalite

Chant from the game on 09:04 - Aug 15 by SamWhiteUK

They haven't got any songs to sing, so out comes singing about wanting an elderly woman to die,,,bantz!

This is why you need the drum, to drown out the embarrassing songs like this..
Chant from the game on 09:27 - Aug 15 with 1737 viewstextbackup

Chant from the game on 09:24 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Came out loudest in the 90th minute as well when they are all sat there thinking "well go home then and thanks for 3 points" it really wouldn't have upset a single home supporter at that stage

heard that one on the radio, its at that point it went off.

weirdest fan base

Chant from the game on 09:30 - Aug 15 with 1722 viewsBluefish

Chant from the game on 09:27 - Aug 15 by textbackup

heard that one on the radio, its at that point it went off.

weirdest fan base

Burton have a group of about 20 behind the goal that always look like they are having a brilliant time

Chant from the game on 09:32 - Aug 15 with 1711 viewsbluelagos

Chant from the game on 09:23 - Aug 15 by textbackup

i must say i couldn't believe what i saw on twitter yesterday, a man utd fan with a turkey flag, and people were asking why that's offensive..... do kids these days know nothing

21 years ago, I feel old.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Chant from the game on 09:36 - Aug 15 with 1698 viewsFunge

Land and Sea is decent, haven't sung that in a while. Deserves an airing next Saturday.

Fundamentally if you're over 30 and follow ITFC you've had next to nothing worth singing about in 15 years.

If you're under 20 you've never had anything worth singing about.

Give the fanbase something to sing about, and the songs will come. Let's face it, the likes of Sears/ Collin Quaner/ Will Norris etc did next to nothing to engender any kind of songs whilst on the pitch.

1,700 to Burton; all of those people giving up Saturdays to watch Division 3 football halfway across the country, after 15 years of absolute, total tut. Anything similar at Cheltenham on a Tuesday night is crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024